ATTN: Vermillion Ace, Ritual, Spoonerii, Luang

Forums for insertions to all chains, only - DO NOT FARM
gladiator
Planter
Planter

Post by gladiator » Tue Nov 04, 2003 6:33 pm

sweet ty and i know ranger he plays alot so ty , this might happen tonight!!!!! : )

adrenaline is going up OOOOOO crazyness is building up ooooo : )

Muneman
Harvester
Harvester

Post by Muneman » Wed Nov 05, 2003 8:18 am

Ritual is now sworn to Ranger Du'Moss II. I sent Luang a PM to inform him to swear to Spoonerii.

luang
High Council

Post by luang » Wed Nov 05, 2003 9:41 am

Spoonerii, if you see this :

Send me a Private Message here the moment you can come ingame. I'm at the computer, and I will log on as well.

Luang
Luang, lvl 126 no-magic UA/Xbow
Starting Over, lvl 190 pocket mage and tinkerer
Solclaim Economy Report : http://www.solclaim.be

Oof
Allegiance Council

Post by Oof » Wed Nov 05, 2003 11:53 am

Thanks Ritual and Ranger. If anyone knows how to reach Spooner in RL, please make sure he knows of the following ASAP.
Spoonerii, if you see this :

Send me a Private Message here the moment you can come ingame. I'm at the computer, and I will log on as well.

Luang
Chain breaks are different from regular insertion orders, in that we try not to wait four days before posting other orders. If Luang hasn't had the opportunity to swear to Spoonerii by this afternoon/evening when I get home, we'll go to plan B so that everyone gets back in the chain ASAP.
Allegiance Council Member
Oof@lastdynasty.net

Kazsam
Professional Farmer
Professional Farmer

Post by Kazsam » Wed Nov 05, 2003 12:35 pm

umm im a little confused, do we still have a break, im still rank 6, instead of rank 9 but logged into 20 m this morning ?

SpoonerII
Seeder
Seeder

I am Here!

Post by SpoonerII » Wed Nov 05, 2003 5:44 pm

I will log in to AC and see if I can find Luang. Sending a PM to Luang also.

Oof
Allegiance Council

Post by Oof » Thu Nov 06, 2003 3:15 am

Great. Thank you ver much Spooner. BTW, Luang is on European time. If you can't catch him tonight, please try to send him a PM during business hours, GMT plus or minus an hour or so. I'm not sure exactly which timezone he is in.
Oof@lastdynasty.net

vermillion ace
Quest Master

Post by vermillion ace » Thu Nov 06, 2003 3:30 am

Sorry all involved but as sometimes happens in my line of work I get called out of town on short notice. I just spent a week in the field. :) Also I've recieved new orders, I move to Japan in a few months for a 3 yr tour. For these reason and a few more I am officially retiring from serious active play. AC is still in my blood so I will be around after patches and such. I want to thank the panz and the last dynasty. Ill see you all when i see you.
Ashes ashes, they all fall down.

SpoonerII
Seeder
Seeder

A Good Time to Connect

Post by SpoonerII » Thu Nov 06, 2003 5:03 am

Luang, when is a good time to connect with you? I can be on from about 10 am to about 1 pm and after 12 am EST. How does this reconcile with your time zone?

SpoonerII

luang
High Council

Post by luang » Thu Nov 06, 2003 8:19 am

I am *usually* at the computer between 9.00 am and 23.00 pm Central European Time.

(usually : unless I get called out by a client)

Between those hours, pm me here, and if I'm at the computer, I'll log on.
Luang, lvl 126 no-magic UA/Xbow
Starting Over, lvl 190 pocket mage and tinkerer
Solclaim Economy Report : http://www.solclaim.be

Oof
Allegiance Council

Post by Oof » Thu Nov 06, 2003 10:49 am

Spooner, I think CET is 6 hours ahead of EST, but I don't remember for sure right now. It will be close to that anyway, so early morning EST is a good time. :)
Oof@lastdynasty.net

Dumoss

Post by Dumoss » Thu Nov 06, 2003 3:57 pm

vermillion ace wrote:Sorry all involved but as sometimes happens in my line of work I get called out of town on short notice. I just spent a week in the field. :) Also I've recieved new orders, I move to Japan in a few months for a 3 yr tour. For these reason and a few more I am officially retiring from serious active play. AC is still in my blood so I will be around after patches and such. I want to thank the panz and the last dynasty. Ill see you all when i see you.
Your welcome to stay hooked to Ranger....
If you so Choose to :)

Thanks VA see you around.

SpoonerII
Seeder
Seeder

Tried

Post by SpoonerII » Thu Nov 06, 2003 4:51 pm

:?

Sent a PM to Luang and logged in at 1000 EST (1600 CET?) and waited at mansion until 1150 EST. No luck catching Luang but will try again tonight after 2300 EST and again tomorrow after 1000 EST. Logging out for now, have to in to work early today.

SpoonerII

Oof
Allegiance Council

Post by Oof » Fri Nov 07, 2003 4:15 pm

As an update to everyone on the status of these orders, here is a short list of the history so far:

10-31-03 Insertion orders posted

11-01-03 Ritual-IX to swear to Vermillion Ace (orders modified to swear around Azryel II)

11-02-03 Chain break

11-04-03 Ritual-IX to swear to Ranger Du'Moss II (orders modified to swear around Vermillion Ace)

11-05-03 Ritual-IX sworn to Ranger Du'Moss II

11-05-03 Spoonerii is to swear to Luang to complete fixing the chain break

11-06-03 Spoonerii and Luang trying to coordinate times to be ingame in order to complete the break fix

In an effort to speed up the restoration of rank to the OH, I am modifying the orders now. Hopefully, Luang can swear to Spooner and that will fix everything the way it should be. Just in case that doesn't happen, here are the new orders:

Effective now, Ritual-IX, Gladiator-tek, H a v o k, and Spoonerii, EACH ONE of you send Luang a PM when you are going ingame. The first one to meet with him wins, in a manner of speaking. If anyone other than Spooner has Luang swear to them, we will get the remaining characters in the Ritual-Spooner group in as quickly as we can.

Luang, if it works that availability and timing doesn't work out with one of the four characters listed above by when you get ready to turn in for the night, please log in and find whoever is the lowest in the list that follows and swear to them temporarily. It won't be a perfect fix but at least it will restore rank to the lower part of the OH. We will work on getting the proper characters sworn in after rank has been restored to the chain.

Wimp Tinker
Trekman the Axeman
Rebirth
Doko
Olo'rin
Bacal
Azma
Daubler
Veshiir
Griffmar
Ranger Du'Moss II
Ritual-IX
Gladiator-tek
H a v o k
Spoonerii

Thank you all, and thanks to the rest of the chain while we try to get the last effects of the chain break fixed.
Oof@lastdynasty.net

Kazsam
Professional Farmer
Professional Farmer

Post by Kazsam » Fri Nov 07, 2003 5:47 pm

Spooners been hanging round all day looking for you luang :(