FC - ATTN: Ian Mac, Kitoko, Town Crier, Iffah

Forums for insertions to all chains, only - DO NOT FARM
Oof
Allegiance Council

FC - ATTN: Ian Mac, Kitoko, Town Crier, Iffah

Post by Oof » Thu Oct 23, 2003 4:16 pm

Ian Mac and Kitoko have been removed from the OH per their request and are now being inserted into the FC. As long-term clan members who have never left the clan they will be inserted at their true level. Please complete the following ASAP.

1) Kitoko swear to Ian Mac

2) Ian Mac swear to Town Crier

3) Iffah break from Town Crier and swear to Kitoko

4) Town Crier set key vassal to Ian Mac

5) Ian Mac set key vassal to Kitoko

6) Kitoko set key vassal to Iffah

7) Post each step here as it is completed.

Welcome back to the FC you two. I'm sorry it took so long to get the orders posted.
Last edited by Oof on Mon Nov 10, 2003 5:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Allegiance Council Member
Oof@lastdynasty.net

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 23, 2003 11:38 pm

Thank you Oof. Kitoko is currently without a computer, and I'm not sure when his new one will get here. I might need to give his account info to one of the chain managers so we can get him sworn.

Oof
Allegiance Council

Post by Oof » Thu Oct 23, 2003 11:43 pm

That will be fine too, assuming (and I'm guessing it is) it is okay with Kitoko. You can PM me the info if you want and we'll try to get this taken care of.

Thanks. :)
Oof@lastdynasty.net

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 26, 2003 7:53 am

I haven't seen Town Crier of Iffah on. So we must have totally different schedules. What times work for you guys. Please post so we can work a time out.

Town Crier
Allegiance Council

Post by Town Crier » Mon Oct 27, 2003 12:00 am

I am on in the evenings.. after 6:30pm central. I will be on and off tonight untill 10pm cent as wife is working.

Ian Mac
Farmer
Farmer

Post by Ian Mac » Mon Oct 27, 2003 6:04 am

Ok, thanks Town. I work nights till Thursday. I get on around 8:00pm PST usually, or at least I can try, otherwise I'll look for you on Thursday night or Friday. I'm also on with Tristan Mac sometimes.
"I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A bird will fall frozen from a bough, having never felt sorry for itself."

Ian Mac Lvl 192 Tank Bow
Tristan Mac Lvl 82 Sword
Alchy Mac Lvl 77 Cook/Alchemist
Meagan Mac Lvl 82 Tank UA

Town Crier
Allegiance Council

Post by Town Crier » Mon Oct 27, 2003 3:24 pm

I forgot to mention that I dont play on Fridays. I am also on in the day on Sat and Sun.

Ian Mac
Farmer
Farmer

Post by Ian Mac » Sun Nov 02, 2003 4:54 am

How does this Sunday sound. I sleep during the day, because I work nights, but I'll jump on in the morning and afternoon and hopefully we can find each other.
"I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A bird will fall frozen from a bough, having never felt sorry for itself."

Ian Mac Lvl 192 Tank Bow
Tristan Mac Lvl 82 Sword

Town Crier
Allegiance Council

Post by Town Crier » Sun Nov 02, 2003 1:44 pm

See you at the quest.. if not sooner.

Ian Mac
Farmer
Farmer

Post by Ian Mac » Sun Nov 02, 2003 6:06 pm

ok, we're almost there. Kitoko swore to me. I just swore to Town Crier. Now I'm just looking for Iffah. Kitoko's computer is on the way but not here yet. Iffah, please put Ian Mac and Kitoko on your friends list. If you see me on, get my attention and I'll log Kitoko on and swear to you, then we'll be DONE!!! :D

Ian Mac Lvl 192 Tank Bow
Tristan Mac Lvl 82 Sword

Ian Mac
Farmer
Farmer

Post by Ian Mac » Thu Nov 06, 2003 6:39 pm

Anyone know Iffah. I haven't seen him on, and he hasn't responded to this post. Kitoko and I would really like to get back in the chain.

Iffah. If you read this please post a time that we can meet. morning are best for me (8 to 9am PST). That's when I get home from work, and before I go to bed. Please post here or send a PM. Thank you.

Ian Mac Lvl 192 Tank Bow
Tristan Mac Lvl 82 Sword

Oof
Allegiance Council

Post by Oof » Thu Nov 06, 2003 9:18 pm

Ian Mac, Kitoko, and Iffah, it's been four days since the last action happened with these orders. Let's give this until tonight to get accomplished. If, when I get home from work tonight, this still hasn't been finished, I'll modify the orders to have Highto last to swear to Kitoko. Hopefully, Iffah will check the boards and log in to get this finished before that happens.
Oof@lastdynasty.net

Zharc
Plower
Plower

Post by Zharc » Fri Nov 07, 2003 10:22 am

I've been logging in several times a day for the last week and still havent found Ian or Kitoko online.

Might be because of the time difference.
If needed one of the chain admins can have my login info so can get this done =)
I was Iffah !

Oof
Allegiance Council

Post by Oof » Sat Nov 08, 2003 1:22 am

Iffah, if you are okay with that, you can send me a PM with your login info. Once I get it, I'll post for Ian to add both you and me to his friends list and we'll try to get this done.
Oof@lastdynasty.net

Ian Mac
Farmer
Farmer

Post by Ian Mac » Sun Nov 09, 2003 6:04 am

I believe kitoko has his computer now, so put both of us on the friends list. I'll get on Sun morning around 8 to 9am PST. And then again around 4:00pm PST.

Ian Mac Lvl 192 Tank Bow
Tristan Mac Lvl 82 Sword