FC ATTN: Big Insert List for the lower section

Forums for insertions to all chains, only - DO NOT FARM
Garnet1
Planter
Planter

Post by Garnet1 » Thu Oct 23, 2003 7:43 am

Acidic Flow sworn to Garnet and set as key vassal.

Garnet

Muneman
Harvester
Harvester

Post by Muneman » Thu Oct 23, 2003 7:47 am

Sure Panzer I will be on waiting for you, either as Muneman or Ritual-IX. By the way hows the picture I sent you to add to avatar coming along?

Panzerfaust
Monarch

Post by Panzerfaust » Thu Oct 23, 2003 10:15 am

TS is now sworn to Hall
[img]htttp://lastdynasty.net/pics/panzersig.jpg[/img]

Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which, in prosperous circumstances, would have lain dormant. -Horace

Muneman
Harvester
Harvester

Post by Muneman » Thu Oct 23, 2003 10:16 am

Hallucinogen set Trouser Snake as Key Vassal

Oof
Allegiance Council

Post by Oof » Fri Oct 24, 2003 1:39 am

Update on the status of these moves: War Camel has been sworn around because he wasn't on. I received a PM a day or so ago from a friend of War Camel's stating War was moving and was without an Internet connection right now. War Camel is certainly welcome to rejoing the chain at any time and we will swear him back in ASAP.

The only other move that has not been completed yet is the insertion of a new member, Pure Melee. I have reposted insertions orders involving Trouser Snake, Pure Melee, and Brig. Those orders are valid for four days after which time they will be cancelled.

I am going to leave this mass insertion thread sticky for a few more days as a reminder to TS, Pure Melee, and Brig. After the insertion of Pure Melee is done or has been cancelled I will unsticky this post.
Allegiance Council Member
Oof@lastdynasty.net

Tracene
Gardener
Gardener

Post by Tracene » Fri Oct 24, 2003 6:33 am

:) Apart from Pure Mellee not sworn in yet, are we all in the chain now? and its time to hunt our little butts off :D

i did notice my chain vassal Halloc, isnt showing up on the page yet. Just incase u was being a goof again :wink:

thx :)

Garnet1
Planter
Planter

Post by Garnet1 » Fri Oct 24, 2003 1:39 pm

As of a couple of mins ago, Garnet was not listed in the Food Chain. All key vassals have been set and I am not sure what else needs to be done. Pls let me know. Thanks for your help (and patience).

Garnet

Oof
Allegiance Council

Post by Oof » Fri Oct 24, 2003 10:18 pm

Garnet, you've been added to the chain listing page but aren't showing up yet. It may be that Quebec has to update again (he's the oldest update of you, your patron and your vassal). You'll show up eventually, and the quota numbers will work themselves out too. As long as you hunt a little bit and update at least once or twice a week you won't have any problems. ;)
Allegiance Council Member
Oof@lastdynasty.net