Clan Weapon Tinkerer

Forum for Tinkering and Imbuing
Ian Mac
Farmer
Farmer

Clan Weapon Tinkerer

Post by Ian Mac » Mon Jul 07, 2003 10:14 am

For those that don't know it, Kitoko is just about to max out his weapon tinkering skill. I believe he's 3 points away. He's around the mid 600's with brill. So with Wimp and Kitoko the clan's got some great tinkers.
"I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A bird will fall frozen from a bough, having never felt sorry for itself."

Ian Mac Lvl 192 Tank Bow
Tristan Mac Lvl 82 Sword
Alchy Mac Lvl 77 Cook/Alchemist
Meagan Mac Lvl 82 Tank UA

Panzerfaust
Monarch

Post by Panzerfaust » Mon Jul 07, 2003 12:28 pm

For most tinkers, you don't have to track down the uber tinks. There are several people that have mules that can do most of the tinks. It's when you get in to the last couple of tinks, you need the big boys.

Perhaps, we need a volunteer list of people willing to offer there mules to tink and what there skills are.
[img]htttp://lastdynasty.net/pics/panzersig.jpg[/img]

Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which, in prosperous circumstances, would have lain dormant. -Horace

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 07, 2003 7:57 pm

OH so close! :D

Kitoko
Gardener
Gardener

Post by Kitoko » Mon Jul 07, 2003 8:01 pm

lol, that was me

i thought i was logged on but it seems that thats was an ubu :D
"Worrying is like a rocking chair, it gives you something to do, but it doesnt get you anywhere" -Van Wilder

Rathgryn
Farmer
Farmer

Post by Rathgryn » Thu Jul 10, 2003 6:48 am

I have a low level tinkerer whose name is in my Sig. If i'm online in any of my forms, and am not in a fellow or something, he'll be willing to tink. His skills (all 4 tinker skills) all buff into the 400s, so if you need an imbue or the first 6 tinks, he's better then 98 percent (well, 33.33percent on the imbue). He gets better everyday, so if you need something give me a tell and i'll give you a percentage. Peace.
Rathgryn the Hunter Lvl 126+ Tank Archer
Lundgryn the Clever Lvl 89 Cooking/Alchy
Sunjin the Tinker Lvl 81 Extreme Tinkerer
Scorn Lvl 222 Player Killer (DT) <---Come get some!!!

Olorin

Yes

Post by Olorin » Fri Jul 25, 2003 9:45 am

I also have a tinker mule...Name is Curufinwe' (For those of you who like J.R.R. Tolkien-Curufinwe' is Feanor The maker of the Silmarils). His tinker skills are as follows(these are buffed #'s)

Armor 535 +25(brill) = 560
Magic Item 523 +25(brill) = 548
Item 511 +25(brill) = 536
Weapon 492 +25(brill) = 517

So if you need a tinker, feel free to contact me(Olo'rin, & Inca'nus) or my son (Aiwendil). We would be more then happy to help someone.