Helm of Knorr

Clan Quest Discussion Forum.
widow
Harvester
Harvester

Helm of Knorr

Post by widow » Tue Feb 10, 2004 12:27 pm

Can anyone help my archer (lvl 120) get the helm on knorr, I just need the first bit (the +30 to health)

thanks
Widow-maker / Widow-mage (euro player)

Ncatyl
Farmer
Farmer

Post by Ncatyl » Tue Feb 10, 2004 1:34 pm

If you feel like staying up late, I can do it tonight.

Thursday I have a holiday. I could help you during your regular hours on that day most likely.

Since you're not going to imbue the helm, you could solo the quest easily. Buff for bugs plus bludg. and you'll be nigh untouchable.
>Ncatyl
BTDT done

widow
Harvester
Harvester

Post by widow » Tue Feb 10, 2004 3:30 pm

Ncatyl, can you let me know what time zone you're in and when you could do it, if it's going to be to late I will try solo'ing :-)

/edit
according to thejackcat I need lockpick - so I can't solo :fush:

Ncatyl
Farmer
Farmer

Post by Ncatyl » Tue Feb 10, 2004 3:44 pm

I'm in CST-USA, but I think in EST.

I can help you out around 500pm EST. Thursday I'll be off and on all day. Just let me know when is good.

to go solo:

Qual to Azaroth Cottages then up the beach to the Stonehold Portal. Find Orcis the Lugian in one of the barns. Talk to him then give him an M note. you'll get a knoor portal gem. Give him another M note for a second gem. Pop a gem and start your journey.

The items the guardian golems will ask you for are in this order: Book, Mead, Shield.

To get the Key: When you make it to the Seat of Knoor, talk to the D golem there. Then go through the door behind him and keep heading up. There are some large dining halls to get lost in. What you're looking for is a ramp up that is located just outside one of the upper halls. If you pass through green mist in a long hall, you're going the right way, just keep heading straight. You'll need to pick a couple doors to get to the Defender's Key. That's the only key you need. Pick it up and head back the way you came to the Seat of Knoor.

Now for the helm: Take the Barracks conveyance from the Seat of Knoor. Take the first left, kill the Swarm Evisc that come at you. continue around the catwalk, bending to the left and you'll come to a crossroads. Continue straight and you'll head down a ramp. The first door on the left at the bottom of the ramp holds the Defender's chest and the Runic Helm of Knoor.
>Ncatyl
BTDT done

widow
Harvester
Harvester

Post by widow » Tue Feb 10, 2004 4:17 pm

thanks, I don't have lockpick :-(

5pm est is 10pm for me, so thats not a problem.

I see in acstats you have lockpick :-) I will of course cover the cost of your gems and I will grab a portal before so we can leave from the mansion - if thats ok with you ?

Ncatyl
Farmer
Farmer

Post by Ncatyl » Tue Feb 10, 2004 5:12 pm

Sure! Grab us a port to Stonehold and we'll take off from the mansion almost immediately. We'll buff once at the Seat of Knoor and be done with the quest in about 15 minutes to half an hour, if I don't get us lost that is.

If we're both going we'll only need one gem each. My gem will cost an MMD because I'm flagged to bypass the trials. I can talk you through the trials easily. Only takes five minutes, and thats only if you're slow.

We'll be beating up Acidic D-golems for the first leg, bugs on the second. Bring an AR or Bludg rend weapon. Pierce is fine if you lack either of the others. I'll be bringing my 2-school UA (critter/item) so plan accordingly. There won't be anyone shooting heals or revits at you, not that that should be an issue given your level.

(All my char's have lockpick! It is simply indespensible for someone who likes to quest as much as I do.)
>Ncatyl
BTDT done

widow
Harvester
Harvester

Post by widow » Tue Feb 10, 2004 5:23 pm

excellent :-) I will be on as widow-maker, I will have the stonehold portal, a AR bow and an MMD note for you :-)

widow

Phade
Professional Farmer
Professional Farmer

Post by Phade » Thu Feb 12, 2004 1:16 pm

If this doesn't end up happening let me know.
I have a mule with lp that could use the helm.

And by mule i mean a level 150 war spec mage, so you won't be taking all the slack ;)
Shindhi/Phade/Flesh Puppet -SC - Retired
Shindhi/Wamphyri - DT - Retired

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/ ... icker2.jpg[/img]

widow
Harvester
Harvester

Post by widow » Thu Feb 12, 2004 11:55 pm

all done, thanks to Ncatyl for helming me get the helm :P

Ncatyl
Farmer
Farmer

Post by Ncatyl » Sun Feb 15, 2004 4:05 am

Sorry folks, was out a few days... technical issues

/e mumbles something about partitioning gone awry...

anyway, You're quite welcome Widow. My pleasure.

Phade:
anytime you want to give this a run, let me know and I'll be happy to help. :)
>Ncatyl
BTDT done