New Server

Clan Quest Discussion Forum.
Ach Chuu
Gardener
Gardener

New Server

Post by Ach Chuu » Tue Jan 20, 2004 8:04 pm

Im gonna try and buy a villa on the new server when it starts up before they all sell. i think i have 4-5 char's to help me lvl and get writs and money im still trying to find a full 10-12 char's to to swear to one of mine to help me level's accuire the house items i really need people willing to log on within a short time after the server starts up. if i do this correctly everyone who does this could probably help each other get one also if they wanted.
Yes i realize this is power leveling a char and i know many dont want to do that but 1 out of five char's on a new server who is a higher lvl and owns a villa can have advantages

i would really appreciate any help anyone can give i will try hard to make this fun for anyone who creates a char there to help me

im also looking for coords to stand alone villa's incase im able to accuire one one those

And for those who are wondering no im not planning on leaving SC i just cant for the life of me figure out why they would be creating a new world and would like to stake my claim thier while i still can.
There should be randomly spawning police officers in game that can arrest PKrs after a kill jail time = 2 days in a dungeon unless your clan does a quest to break u out