Thinking about QQ

Clan Quest Discussion Forum.
archangel of light
Harvester
Harvester

Thinking about QQ

Post by archangel of light » Mon Oct 27, 2003 3:05 pm

I would like to set up QQ for my axer Dark olthoi King, ok so heres my question for those of you with some knowledge about the Queen,Dark's axe skill is 385 buffed with a buffed melee of 373,I'm wondering what attack skill i should get him at so he can hit her effectively and also what melee skill is decent to keep him for getting eaten up faster than someone could heal him. I;m not in any rush to do this quest i have the bells, so if anyone has some thoughts on this i can easily wait ten levels and bump up his skils 20 points or so,
"What we are today,comes from our thoughts of yesterday,and our present thoughts build our life of tomorrow" Buddha

Archangel of light QUEENSLAYER LVL 135 Tank Archer!!!!!!!!!

Carpe Diem

Panzerfaust
Monarch

Post by Panzerfaust » Mon Oct 27, 2003 5:10 pm

Your stats look fine to kill her. You also have your Melee D mod on your axe.
[img]htttp://lastdynasty.net/pics/panzersig.jpg[/img]

Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which, in prosperous circumstances, would have lain dormant. -Horace

Trekman
Meginjarder Admin

Post by Trekman » Mon Oct 27, 2003 8:17 pm

Panzerfaust wrote:Your stats look fine to kill her. You also have your Melee D mod on your axe.
Dark Olthoi King lvl 54 Extreme melee Axer

Uhm - I didn't find Dark Olthoi King on our or the official ACStats, so I cannot check whether the level 54 is still valid.

I do not think that the level restriction of 70+ for the Queen Quest has changed ?!
[img]http://members.chello.at/trekman/1701bop.gif[/img]
[b][url=http://mj.lastdynasty.net/stats/meginch ... the+Axeman]Trekman the Axeman - Senior Skullsplitter and Master Of Slaughter[/url][/b]
Prim Trekmansun - Archer

Panzerfaust
Monarch

Post by Panzerfaust » Mon Oct 27, 2003 8:25 pm

oops :) I was assuming he was 70.

Disregard last transmission

Panzer, out.
[img]htttp://lastdynasty.net/pics/panzersig.jpg[/img]

Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which, in prosperous circumstances, would have lain dormant. -Horace

Obiwan
Planter
Planter

ooo

Post by Obiwan » Mon Oct 27, 2003 10:41 pm

oh i'd really like to do this quest with my sword guy. Hes 69 right now, but i can easily get him to 70 in a couple bufffs.

how exactly does this quest work, can each person get a queens head or can you only get one head per quest?
SC: Obi wan kinobi , Foobe
DT: Dogen Zenji, Feebo, Bodhidharma

Keebler
Allegiance Council

Post by Keebler » Tue Oct 28, 2003 1:16 am

One head per Quest. The killer turns in the head to get xp for the fellow. 40 mil for the head to be shared with the fellow. You will need 5 chars level 35+ to turn in the bells. Then some ppl to help with the rest must be 70+. I have done it with as little as 4 ppl. Need that many to hold all the doors.

Keebler
Killing is my business, and business is GOOD!

Allegiance Council
Keebler@lastdynasty.net

archangel of light
Harvester
Harvester

Post by archangel of light » Tue Oct 28, 2003 3:29 am

thanks for the input guys. i did not realize that there was a level resriction on QQ i should have looked it up i suppose, ok well i will get him to 70 and he will have good stats and be ready i think. i guees not being in a rush is a good thing hehe,
"What we are today,comes from our thoughts of yesterday,and our present thoughts build our life of tomorrow" Buddha

Archangel of light QUEENSLAYER LVL 135 Tank Archer!!!!!!!!!

Carpe Diem

Trekman
Meginjarder Admin

Post by Trekman » Wed Oct 29, 2003 12:38 am

archangel of light wrote:guees not being in a rush is a good thing hehe,
Yes - there is not even a need to do the QQ right after getting 70 :wink:

Trekman did his first QQ Kill at level 112, Prim is 115 now and never even attended QQ. And they both are happy toons nonetheless :P
[img]http://members.chello.at/trekman/1701bop.gif[/img]
[b][url=http://mj.lastdynasty.net/stats/meginch ... the+Axeman]Trekman the Axeman - Senior Skullsplitter and Master Of Slaughter[/url][/b]
Prim Trekmansun - Archer