Aerlinthe

Clan Quest Discussion Forum.
Proffet
Plower
Plower

Aerlinthe

Post by Proffet » Wed Oct 08, 2003 11:53 pm

Hi all, i was wondering if some people would want to take my lvl 54 to do aerlinthe. :oops: For the time, i was thinking about late Friday night at about 1:00 am EST. I cannot lead the quest but if i could get some people to go, that would be just awesome. Thanks :D
+Proffet+

Obiwan
Planter
Planter

hi

Post by Obiwan » Thu Oct 09, 2003 12:24 am

i'd be interested in tagging along. Not sure i'd be much help tho with my level 66 sword guy. but if i can tag along i would like to thanx ; )
SC: Obi wan kinobi , Foobe
DT: Dogen Zenji, Feebo, Bodhidharma

Proffet
Plower
Plower

Post by Proffet » Fri Oct 10, 2003 4:16 am

We won't be able to go unless we get more people and a leader at that set time, if there are not enough posts within one hour of the quest, than it is off. I am looking for approximately 5 people and a leader, not including me.
+Proffet+

Taelon
Gardener
Gardener

Post by Taelon » Fri Oct 10, 2003 4:33 am

i can solo the quest and think id be able to get ya what ya want. Once my bellows timer is up ill do the easy part and have you meet me somewhere on the island so you can get the stuff ya need.

Obiwan
Planter
Planter

yo

Post by Obiwan » Fri Oct 10, 2003 5:47 am

yeh actually i knew a couple guys who were able to solo this quest. Of course, theres quite a difference between a level 126+ guy and a couple 60 somtins with like only 200ish health and no magic D. But hey I am willing to give it a go, whether it is a small group or a big group. Just do me a favor and loot my corpse and bring me back my stuff if I should die : ) If i die it will likely be from my crappy connection : )
SC: Obi wan kinobi , Foobe
DT: Dogen Zenji, Feebo, Bodhidharma

ishamael
Farmer
Farmer

Post by ishamael » Fri Oct 10, 2003 11:10 am

Taelon, I can lead the peeps to the undead town. Can also help with the bellows. Lets get this thing going :lol:

Panzerfaust
Monarch

Post by Panzerfaust » Fri Oct 10, 2003 12:29 pm

I can assist as well. Generally soloing, you can get everything done up to undead town in ten minutes (if the hellfires cooperates). Even faster if you have someone solo Res, someone solo Foundry and a team waiting in Caldera for hellfires.
[img]htttp://lastdynasty.net/pics/panzersig.jpg[/img]

Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which, in prosperous circumstances, would have lain dormant. -Horace

Superman
Plower
Plower

Post by Superman » Sat Oct 11, 2003 2:04 pm

Hey I would like to do this quest considering the constant pressure of my Patron lol. Would like to do it today if that can be arranged. I am a lvl 65 Sword dude.

Proffet
Plower
Plower

Post by Proffet » Sat Oct 11, 2003 10:33 pm

i am so very sorry for all of you that wanted to go on Friday. I had some personal issues that i had to attend to and couldn't go. I won't be on that much, but feel free to go anytime that is convenient for you guys. And BTW, i never knew that someone could solo Aerlinthe, that's pretty cool.
Really sorry for not being able to do this. :splat:
+Proffet+