Tunnels of the Harbinger (60+) Sat. 6 of Sept. IM BACK!!! =P

Clan Quest Discussion Forum.
David ibn Jensen
Planter
Planter

Tunnels of the Harbinger (60+) Sat. 6 of Sept. IM BACK!!! =P

Post by David ibn Jensen » Fri Sep 05, 2003 1:04 am

And so I return lol as a quest leader :D

For the quest we will use Issk (Who in their right mind would use Vincadi????????? HE IS A VIRINDI, WHO WISHES OUR EXTINCTION!!!!! Nuhmudirah might be a little looney, but wishes our wellbeing)

Monsters are: Virindi Consuls and Profanes, Iorick Slithis (Watch the Chain-Harms :P ) and Paroxsym Shadows, mixed with some elementals. See piece of cake.

If you have one, pls bring your PRISMATIC Isparian Weapon, if not bring something pointy (slash and pierce are the best atatcks). If you can, invite your friends, we need some healers.

Get flagged BEFORE OR AT THE MOMENT OF THE QUEST (means, you gotta at least have a wood golem heart to at leasts get flagged without getting the point reward when we depart, Im not going to give the items away maybe someoen can offer up :wink: Special Note: Harbinger of sorrow is coming and bringing some items for sale )

We will meet at the ruins of Yanshi by the Chosen of Asheron, Saturday 6 at 1 PM CST (11 AM PST, 12 noon MTN, 2 PM EST)

Hope to see you there :) !!!!!!!!

PS: And post, so I know that we have peeps coming

PS2: Go to VN BOARDS QUEST POST to bump it if you have an account there :)
David ibn Jensen level 71 BM
Exarch of Her Queen's Court

anca
Gardener
Gardener

Post by anca » Sun Sep 07, 2003 10:03 am

anybody to come back there ?
I died in last room yesterday (I wasn't in fellow no healer for me ;()

David ibn Jensen
Planter
Planter

We did it!!!!

Post by David ibn Jensen » Sun Sep 07, 2003 2:13 pm

Many died, some left, we had to try twice, but eventually we did it:

"It cannot be. I am the well of world blood given consciousness, your blades should not matter. I hear her singing. I hear the song that so long I have been without. No! I shall return, I now taste freedom, I shall yet rise again!"

Thx to all those that assisted, specially Jaria and Harb, which advice was imprescindible, and sorry Crimson Shade, Kellin, Alltu True and the rest that died, we will get you rewrad next time!!!See ya in 30 days :D
David ibn Jensen level 71 BM
Exarch of Her Queen's Court