Pookie

Clan Quest Discussion Forum.
Alibear
Gardener
Gardener

Pookie

Post by Alibear » Fri Aug 22, 2003 11:12 am

Last night we went went out and tried to get the bunny orb for quite a few a few of us. we killed 3 times but then of course when it was my turn of course he would not reset. needless to say no bunny booty for me and and about 5 others. So if anyone is interested in helping let me know please. Itwould be greatly appreciated. I would like to try tonight.

Alibear

THE_Beeno
Seeder
Seeder

Post by THE_Beeno » Fri Aug 22, 2003 12:53 pm

I wonder...last night we were having a heck of a time keeping pookie contained. Any thoughts on if just having El Tank loaded is enough to maka da bunny angry? I am thinking this may have been one of the problems. I know some of the lag we get IG has to be from Tank because it is a mad id'er and tries to know everything around it.

I beleive I am correct in that the one time we had pookie contained Ranger went up to the tree and started running while the rest of us were down by the beach so our Tanks could not have been playing games with the bunny because he was out of range (may not be true as Tank 'sees' farther than we can).

It might be worth trying again with everybody unloading El Tank.

Alibear
Gardener
Gardener

Pookie

Post by Alibear » Fri Aug 22, 2003 1:04 pm

sounds like a plan to me. I have it loaded on the computer but I don't ever use it for anything. I will unload it. So Beeno,my sweet, wanna come help me again? We need that orb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :lol:

Alibear

THE_Beeno
Seeder
Seeder

Post by THE_Beeno » Fri Aug 22, 2003 2:39 pm

I sure will. I have a dinner date tonight. :D 8) But, it won't last much longer than dinner.. :shock: To tell you the honest truth, I don't remember who this woman is...dang pre-date and 15 dates in 2 hours killed my memory.

Neuslayer
Farmer
Farmer

Post by Neuslayer » Fri Aug 22, 2003 3:05 pm

LOL Beeno. You are too much.

Ali, I will help you tonight. Sorry I wasn't much help last night. One of my longtime vassals who had quit and come back was on and died 3 times as we were headed to Pookie. Then it all went wrong :wink:

But anyway, I will help tonight and maybe we can kill him a few more times.
Neuslayer--lvl 126 archer (OMG )
:lilangel:
Hussy--lvl 45 sword

Alibear
Gardener
Gardener

Pookie

Post by Alibear » Fri Aug 22, 2003 3:10 pm

Oh Neu thanks. I know it was difficult but I killed him three times. Shane and I just want the orb. well I think I don't know if he wants slippers or not. I will have to ask him. Ya know men and their shoes.

Alibear

Neuslayer
Farmer
Farmer

Post by Neuslayer » Fri Aug 22, 2003 3:13 pm

LMAO Yes I do, Ali. We will work hard on getting you guys that orb tonight, and Deric too, if he can be on. After all, Pookie is scared of me, we all know that :lol:
Hussy--lvl 45 sword

Deric
Planter
Planter

Post by Deric » Fri Aug 22, 2003 5:40 pm

I will be on sometime tonight. not exactly sure when b/c My wife's birthday is today.She is being clingy. :roll:
Never underestimate the power of stupidity. For this force is strong with many. :)
Deric:Sword/Mage Sho SC 100
Darth Deric: UA/Melee SC 48
Jet Sho:Tank UA DT 6
Jet Yamoto:Tank Sword DT 19
Kendoe: Tank Archer DT 17

Alibear
Gardener
Gardener

Pookie

Post by Alibear » Fri Aug 22, 2003 6:35 pm

Hey birthdays are special days for us...... I like to be clingy on my birthday. If Ranger remembers. lol!!!! I am not reminding him this year!
So you spend time with your wife and tell her Happy Birthday for me! :new-bday:

Alibear

THE_Beeno
Seeder
Seeder

Post by THE_Beeno » Fri Aug 22, 2003 7:11 pm

What is this about men and our shoes? All I really want is the bunny slippers. :twisted:

Mickie
Harvester
Harvester

Post by Mickie » Fri Aug 22, 2003 7:52 pm

I know what it is with men and their shoes...
Women spend more time thinking about their mans shoes in a day than the man thinks about them all year.
So the question is, whats whats with the WOMEN and their shoes?

How can I resist an oppertunity to run around and clean up the corpses left by Alibear and Neuslayer? And I also will turn off tank and use NB to buff us all =) I still have the nexus tie, and i have my primary LS bewteen nexus and pookie. Im SO ready to kick some bunny booty!

and Yes i do want slippers =)

And I even promise not to be so cranky as long as people listen up, and dont spam me!

duel me go in that portal dual me please please duel me please please go in that portal to go red and duel me go in now duel me please please duel me in that portal please
I swear to God when I go back and check my logs and figure out who that was spamming at the mansion like that im gonna rip your eyeballs out and skullf^%$ you. And thats about the nicest thing i can say.
First they ignore you, Then they laugh at you, Then they fight you, Then you win.

Neuslayer
Farmer
Farmer

Post by Neuslayer » Fri Aug 22, 2003 7:53 pm

Having a good day, Mickie? *blowkiss*

I'm ready for you to pillage my corpse tonight. Should be fun :wink:
Hussy--lvl 45 sword