fort teth weapons

Clan Quest Discussion Forum.
Ach Chuu
Gardener
Gardener

fort teth weapons

Post by Ach Chuu » Sun Jul 20, 2003 1:21 pm

I was wondering if anyone wanted to try getting the new weapons in teth today i tried getting a bow for 5 hours last night but had no luck ill be in game most of day around teth trying again today it was still fun dieing 5 times last night so ill see how many times ill die toay
There should be randomly spawning police officers in game that can arrest PKrs after a kill jail time = 2 days in a dungeon unless your clan does a quest to break u out

Ach Chuu
Gardener
Gardener

Post by Ach Chuu » Mon Jul 21, 2003 4:07 pm

kinda saddened i tried for the bows all weekend about 15-20 hours fri-sun with no luck i would like to say thx to my patron for trying help and say thx to the 2 people who answered an irc call for help with my bodies

im also saddened by the fact that even though i posted here large numbers of clanspeople got together and went out hunting there i tried for 2 hrs with a tell to about 6 diff people and maybe 8 tells total to get in fellow i felt a little left out i understand things were a little rough out there competeing with a second fellow i actually was invited into the other fellow but did not want to compete with a clan fellow if anyone is planning on another hunting party out there i would appreciate an invite
There should be randomly spawning police officers in game that can arrest PKrs after a kill jail time = 2 days in a dungeon unless your clan does a quest to break u out

LitlPrincess
Harvester
Harvester

Post by LitlPrincess » Mon Jul 21, 2003 4:31 pm

I would be happy to go out and help get you the bow if we have a good group.
Litl Princess :usa

Mpa
Plower
Plower

Post by Mpa » Mon Jul 21, 2003 6:10 pm

lol my friend was out there trying to get one for 12 hours before he got me the bow, he also said that litl princess was pretty good and killng htem cuz she got yelled at for taking his bow for me lol

Dumoss

Post by Dumoss » Mon Jul 21, 2003 6:15 pm

I will be there again tonight...have one last item I would like to get just so I can say I have them all

Phade
Professional Farmer
Professional Farmer

Post by Phade » Mon Jul 21, 2003 7:35 pm

is the bow really worth all the hastle?
Shindhi/Phade/Flesh Puppet -SC - Retired
Shindhi/Wamphyri - DT - Retired

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/ ... icker2.jpg[/img]

Nauscicaa
Professional Farmer
Professional Farmer

Post by Nauscicaa » Mon Jul 21, 2003 9:01 pm

I'd really like the Axe, maybe Ill go hang there for a bit
You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to.
So that when they turn their backs on you.
You'll get the chance to put the knife in.

Olorin

The Axe

Post by Olorin » Tue Jul 22, 2003 9:15 am

I got the Axe....It looks good on my wall