More Quests?

Clan Quest Discussion Forum.
Master Dictator
Plower
Plower

More Quests?

Post by Master Dictator » Wed Oct 19, 2005 12:06 am

I was wondering...this clan is awsome but I wish we could set up a better quest system or do more or them? I know I am still a nooby in this clan but I haven seen much organization with quests. I would love to set quests up and lead some. All of the quests I know are like old as dirt. As for like a quest schedule, it would be awsome to get a quest going like every Friday and/or Sat. This is just my feel on this.
Dictator--lvl 64
Son of a Bow--lvl 48

Ashida Kim
Harvester
Harvester

Post by Ashida Kim » Wed Oct 19, 2005 3:20 am

I agree with you mate. If you have some ideas on how to get people interested and going, or a better way of getting info out there, chat with one of the council and let them know. I would be all for helping out in any way I can.
-May the road to the stars take you beyond your dreams

Robin's Hood - Level 11x Xbow/Tradesmule
Divinatrix - Level 17x Melee Mage
The Sullen Soldier - Level 17x Spear/Tinker

Oof
Allegiance Council

Post by Oof » Wed Oct 19, 2005 4:40 am

One thing we can do now regarding quests is to try and schedule something as a clan. Then, when the quest time is getting close, if there doesn't appear to be enough clan support to make it resounding success we can always use the global channels to advertise to the server that we have a "public Gaerlan starting in 15 minutes, taking first xx people to show at the marketplace" or whatever.

Or something like that anyway, I'm just saying that we have an avenue now of easily advertising to the rest of the server population that we are running a quest at any given time in the event that we have only a few clanmates who would like to go. This could give us the option to go ahead and schedule events that we normally might not have the clan turn out to be able to support.
Allegiance Council Member
Oof@lastdynasty.net

Master Dictator
Plower
Plower

Post by Master Dictator » Wed Oct 19, 2005 8:05 pm

Well who is in the council that I talk to? If need be..I will take charge of the whole quest thingy and set everything up.
Dictator--lvl 64
Son of a Bow--lvl 48

Panzerfaust
Monarch

Post by Panzerfaust » Wed Oct 19, 2005 8:22 pm

We can never have enough Quest Masters. :)
[img]htttp://lastdynasty.net/pics/panzersig.jpg[/img]

Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which, in prosperous circumstances, would have lain dormant. -Horace

Master Dictator
Plower
Plower

Post by Master Dictator » Wed Oct 19, 2005 10:39 pm

ok cool! I will talk to you in game then.
:crowd:
Dictator--lvl 64
Son of a Bow--lvl 48