Queens Quest

Clan Quest Discussion Forum.
Ashida Kim
Harvester
Harvester

Queens Quest

Post by Ashida Kim » Thu Aug 04, 2005 9:08 pm

Hey all,

Arcainis, Blue Orchid, Uncle G and I will probably be running the Queens Quest a large number of times over the next few weeks. Anyone who has never killed the queen and is interested, please get ahold of myself or Arcainis and let us know and we will try and give you some notice before we run them.

In addition, we may be looking for people who want to make a few plats easy by getting paid to drop the bells. Will let you know more about that if we need it :)
-May the road to the stars take you beyond your dreams

Robin's Hood - Level 11x Xbow/Tradesmule
Divinatrix - Level 17x Melee Mage
The Sullen Soldier - Level 17x Spear/Tinker

Laseirna
Allegiance Council

Post by Laseirna » Fri Aug 05, 2005 2:04 am

Just so you know, Ashida sacrifices tanks to the queen!

:D
Laseirna - archer
Blue Orchid - sword
Scorcha Wench - baby magette
Kamikaze Kueen - UA
"They told me I was crazy. I told them they were all crazy. Damn them, they outnumbered me."

Allegiance Council Member
laseirna@lastdynasty.net

Ashida Kim
Harvester
Harvester

Post by Ashida Kim » Fri Aug 05, 2005 4:15 am

Only the ones who rat me out to the clan ;)
-May the road to the stars take you beyond your dreams

Robin's Hood - Level 11x Xbow/Tradesmule
Divinatrix - Level 17x Melee Mage
The Sullen Soldier - Level 17x Spear/Tinker

Panzerfaust
Monarch

Post by Panzerfaust » Fri Aug 05, 2005 10:13 am

Thanks, Ashida.

Las and I seem to play at completely different times. :) I had some bells with her name on it.

I also have been REAL busy lately. I need a vacation :)
[img]htttp://lastdynasty.net/pics/panzersig.jpg[/img]

Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which, in prosperous circumstances, would have lain dormant. -Horace

Laseirna
Allegiance Council

Post by Laseirna » Sat Aug 06, 2005 3:06 am

I am actually around right now since I'm not working. I just can't seem to get it together enough to make a post about it.

I'm not sure what time you play but I can be there with . . .well not bells on my toes, since I have no bells, but I can be there!
Laseirna - archer
Blue Orchid - sword
Scorcha Wench - baby magette
Kamikaze Kueen - UA
"They told me I was crazy. I told them they were all crazy. Damn them, they outnumbered me."

Allegiance Council Member
laseirna@lastdynasty.net

Panzerfaust
Monarch

Post by Panzerfaust » Sat Aug 06, 2005 12:30 pm

I have been really swamped the last couple weeks. I have two new business ventures that are keeping me pretty busy at the moment. I typically play around 2 PM to 3:30 - 4, unless the wife gets mini me from his day watcher :D, and then again around 8. All EST.

Weekends are tricky right now. I am having a difficult time planning almost anything at all (RL or IG). We are going to Argentina in a couple weeks and are trying to get everything settled before we leave. So, it's hit and miss.

Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which, in prosperous circumstances, would have lain dormant. -Horace

Ncatyl
Farmer
Farmer

Post by Ncatyl » Sat Aug 06, 2005 3:32 pm

Well, I'll offer myself up for sacrificing.

The big bug couldn't hit me for squat last time we Tango'd, I'd likely have to use a newb weapon now to keep from kill-stealing.
>Ncatyl
BTDT done

Panzerfaust
Monarch

Post by Panzerfaust » Sat Aug 06, 2005 5:06 pm

Keeb made a pretty cool queen weapon. He found a low damage with decent melee and tinked the snot out of the melee d.

They made her hit a little harder a while ago, but still not to the point you have to worry....unless you don't have Melee D :)

Ncatyl
Farmer
Farmer

Post by Ncatyl » Tue Aug 09, 2005 9:43 pm

Base melee defense for UA weapon goes up to 20%. I've been hunting for a newb Acid UA with junk craft and good mods. No imbue, just a 10X tink with brass, and Defender on top.

Potentially a total Melee D bonus of 47% on top of my already spec'd skill which sits at a humble 365 base.

That'd be 536 effective melee D. --nekkid-- with no buffs, bestowments, or cantrips.

do-doo-do-do, doo-doo, doo-doo
kan't touch 'dis.
>Ncatyl
BTDT done