I have just about had it !

Clan Quest Discussion Forum.
Shetl
Professional Farmer
Professional Farmer

I have just about had it !

Post by Shetl » Sun Sep 19, 2004 8:40 pm

I am getting so sick of these siks,it's time to take a run.To the Painbringer,I say. :shock: I would like to go to the assault dungeon and dump all these siks I keep on collecting ( because I just can't leave em on a corpse) and I am too lazy to go get some granite hearts....sooo,pls post if you are interested in turning in your siks for some neat prizes 8) It is a fun filled dungeon in which you can get the Staff of the Painbringer,a rusty key worth 3 million,yes 3 million exp points,annnd o yea,you get to turn in all those siks I know ya all collect,just like me :roll: The neat rewards you get from a friendly fellow named Jonas are as follows.....Jonas SIK Rewards
Rewards %

Twisted Dark Key
1.0%
Mangled Dark Key
1.0%
High Stakes Gambling Tokens (10)
5.0%
Pyreal Pea
5.0%
Nanner Island Portal Gem
5.0%
Singularity Key
5.0%
Sturdy Steel Key
5.0%
100,000 xp
5.0%
50,000 xp
10.0%
Bunch of Nanners 10.0%
Master Robes
18.0%
25,000 xp
30.0%
So pls. post if you want to go.I think I just read that Bobo will be running on Wed. and Sat. nights,and I think this could be done maybe afterwards ? or whenever :) Don't matter,only bad thing is that it is level 85 and over....Yup,it's your time to clean out those mules,and clean up your inventory :shock: umm,I am done.cya...
This to..shall pass
shindhiog: well when I take over the world, everything will be dangerous and outlawed, everyone will eat engineered food paste

Laseirna
Allegiance Council

Post by Laseirna » Sun Sep 19, 2004 9:13 pm

Like you I have a ton of SIKs and can't find a granite golem heart to save my life! I'd love to use them up somehow! Not sure what time Bobo is running but I'd love to join for this part of it at least.
Laseirna - archer
Blue Orchid - sword
Scorcha Wench - baby magette
Kamikaze Kueen - UA
"They told me I was crazy. I told them they were all crazy. Damn them, they outnumbered me."

Allegiance Council Member
laseirna@lastdynasty.net