Looking for those who can spare time to lead quests

Clan Quest Discussion Forum.
vermillion ace
Quest Master

Looking for those who can spare time to lead quests

Post by vermillion ace » Sat Sep 18, 2004 10:59 pm

im looking for people who can spare one day a week to lead a quest. during the clan meeting it was brought up that many of us would like to see a quest schedule. if you can lead a quest and are will to do it on a regular basis plz post here or pm me. ill coordinate it just tell me what quest and what time is best for you. ill start by saying i will be doing bobo every wednesday and saturday at 9pm est you can use this time zone thingy on home page to find out what time this is for you. plz support this if you can. and any quest is fine no matter what lvl requirements high or low. also if you have time and you see in /a chat that someone is running a quest plz support them by going with them thx.
Last edited by vermillion ace on Tue Sep 21, 2004 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ashes ashes, they all fall down.

Ashida Kim
Harvester
Harvester

Post by Ashida Kim » Sun Sep 19, 2004 10:00 am

I am up to run any quest anyone wants done. The ones I am good at are the older ones that few people have done more than once ;) Things like Gift Box, Crystal Minds, Shattered Souls, Colier Mines, Lethe Recall, Olthoi Weapons, Renegade Fortress, Tumie Overloard, etc. I am also available to help people do the full suite of pincer runs and any tusks except devistators. Before we start getting together a regular schedule of quests though, we should probably start by getting a lists of quests people would like to see and filling those in first.
-May the road to the stars take you beyond your dreams

Robin's Hood - Level 11x Xbow/Tradesmule
Divinatrix - Level 17x Melee Mage
The Sullen Soldier - Level 17x Spear/Tinker

vermillion ace
Quest Master

Post by vermillion ace » Sun Sep 19, 2004 12:32 pm

great idea! so what quest do people want to see ran on a regular basis?

Ashida Kim
Harvester
Harvester

Post by Ashida Kim » Tue Sep 21, 2004 3:06 pm

Here are a few to start ye off that I imagine quite a few would be interested in :

Bobo
Arelinthe
Caul Recall Scroll
Caul Flagging
Lethe Recall
Tusks
Pincers
Elysa's Favor
G-man
Gift Box
Maybe a monthly QQ - and try and time a terresa hunt with this.
All three SOLH Infusions
Tummie Overlord
Olthoi Armor
All 4 blackmire's
Maybe Chorozite mining
Monthly Harbinger
Renegade Healing Kit

Hopefully that will get people thinking and talking ;)

Ashida Kim
Harvester
Harvester

Post by Ashida Kim » Thu Sep 23, 2004 1:21 am

Does no one else have an opinion on this? We are trying to bring a little fun to the clan. Throw a dog a bone will ye? ;)

Laseirna
Allegiance Council

Post by Laseirna » Thu Sep 23, 2004 4:15 am

I wonder how frequently people read this forum. . .I know I don't read it that frequently. I'm all for the quests you listed Ashida but as you know the time zone thing is a real issue for me. Like I can't take part in Bobo when it's being run at 6 pm my time so I don't bother reading this section that much. Not much fun knowing what fun quests I'm missing out on.
Laseirna - archer
Blue Orchid - sword
Scorcha Wench - baby magette
Kamikaze Kueen - UA
"They told me I was crazy. I told them they were all crazy. Damn them, they outnumbered me."

Allegiance Council Member
laseirna@lastdynasty.net

Panzerfaust
Monarch

Post by Panzerfaust » Thu Sep 23, 2004 12:05 pm

We're trying to put together quests that can and will be run during the day as well. When my schedule gets settled, I can run quests during euro friendly times too.

If you live on the west coast, we need more people to run quests in that time zone.
[img]htttp://lastdynasty.net/pics/panzersig.jpg[/img]

Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which, in prosperous circumstances, would have lain dormant. -Horace

thenetworkgod
Professional Farmer
Professional Farmer

Post by thenetworkgod » Thu Sep 23, 2004 3:32 pm

I can run some quests if need be. Bear in mind that I like people to listen just a little to the leader :)

Bobo - Can run, will have to refresh with someone that has this in fresh memory.

Arelinthe - Can run, will have to refresh with someone that has this in fresh memory.

Caul Recall Scroll - Can run, will have to refresh with someone that has this in fresh memory.

Caul Flagging - Can run, will have to refresh with someone that has this in fresh memory.

Lethe Recall - Can run, will have to refresh with someone that has this in fresh memory.

Tusks - Can run.

Pincers - Can run

Elysa's Favor - Can run, will have to refresh with someone that has this in fresh memory.

G-man - Can run.

Maybe Chorozite mining - Can run, will have to refresh with someone that has this in fresh memory.

:)
All I ever wanted
All I ever needed
Is here, in my arms. ;)
[img]http://www.danasoft.com/sig/thenetworkgod.jpg[/img]

vermillion ace
Quest Master

Post by vermillion ace » Thu Sep 23, 2004 4:55 pm

TNG there is definately a need for more quest leaders. If you have time to set up and run quests, go 4 it. Right now we are trying to work a schedule so that quests are ran at the same time every week(or when ever the timer expires).We are also in need of Euro Quest Leaders or people who play during Euro peek hours. You said you know G-man which is a quest I'd like to see done on the regular. Contact me in game or by PM if you have any questions. Also and this for everyone plz use the calender if you are planning a guest even a spur of the moment one. You never know someone may be brousing the website and want to go along. It is a work in progress but i am working on a form to cut and paste so that you can easily fill in all the important info. To see what I have so far check the aphus lassel recall post on the calander page. If you have any ideas on what info to add to the form plz contact me. Thx TNG for your interest in helping make our quest group a success.

Uoe
Harvester
Harvester

Post by Uoe » Thu Sep 23, 2004 11:23 pm

If it helps, I usually hunt in the Mutilator Dung and would be happy to assist anyone getting pincers there, or in any of the pincer dungeons for that matter. Bugs love me. :D
My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dog already thinks I am.
- Bubba

Uoe - Fix - Slew - Sprung

Laseirna
Allegiance Council

Post by Laseirna » Fri Sep 24, 2004 6:16 am

If I did a couple of these, I'd be happy to run people out. Mind you, I get lost easily, don't know my left from my right, run into trees, and need to turn dungeon maps upside down to read them, but I can run quests once I get a feel for it ;) Would prefer a co-leader, mainly cuz of my dungeon-challengedness. My video card sucks and dungeons are really dark to me.
Laseirna - archer
Blue Orchid - sword
Scorcha Wench - baby magette
Kamikaze Kueen - UA
"They told me I was crazy. I told them they were all crazy. Damn them, they outnumbered me."

Allegiance Council Member
laseirna@lastdynasty.net

Panzerfaust
Monarch

Post by Panzerfaust » Fri Sep 24, 2004 1:39 pm

Anyone needing "training" on quests, let me know. I know most of them and the ones I don't, I can learn pretty quickly.
[img]htttp://lastdynasty.net/pics/panzersig.jpg[/img]

Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which, in prosperous circumstances, would have lain dormant. -Horace

Ashida Kim
Harvester
Harvester

Post by Ashida Kim » Tue Sep 28, 2004 12:47 am

That goes for me to. I do not mind leading quests at all. BTW: I can vouch for las's dungeon ineptitude. I try to make sure she is following me, and not the other way around ;)