Recommend me the best or "critical" decal plugins

If you need assistance with Decal or any Decal plugins, this is the place.
Obiwan
Planter
Planter

Recommend me the best or "critical" decal plugins

Post by Obiwan » Sun Nov 02, 2003 9:22 pm

i've not used decal in a while, and i'm sure alot has changed in the last couple years.

Can you give me some recommendations for the decal plugins you think are absolutely essential. thanks.

I play a sword, archer, and soon to be BM. If that helps any.

ALso, i noticed sixth senses web page is down, did they stop supporting sixth sense? is there another program that does the same thing as sixth sense? or one better?
SC: Obi wan kinobi , Foobe
DT: Dogen Zenji, Feebo, Bodhidharma

Panzerfaust
Monarch

Post by Panzerfaust » Sun Nov 02, 2003 10:42 pm

I load plugins to slow my game play down. I find it relaxing to take a ninety minute run from cho po to the mansion. The more, the better I alwasy say. :P

Oracle and Nerfus are essential for me, although I started running Einstein again, which is very slick and doesn't seem to puke like it used to. I also run tank, instead of 6th sense. For the record, Einstein buffs faster than tank or NB.

I also run DPS, which just got upated after two years. It's very slick too. Still not comfortable with it enough to drop oracle even though oracle search feature stops working when it runs out of breath or something. Digital Emphysema I guess.

Acstats - Treestats --

THE ABSOLUTE BEST PLUGIN -- Meginjarder

If you don't install it right now, you should run out to your garage and find a tack hammer and give yourself a couple of raps to the noodle until it becomes a good idea. :)
[img]htttp://lastdynasty.net/pics/panzersig.jpg[/img]

Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which, in prosperous circumstances, would have lain dormant. -Horace

grimly fiendish
Gardener
Gardener

Post by grimly fiendish » Mon Nov 03, 2003 10:43 am

a good sixth sense replacement is bandit sight 2

also eltank is a good one now as its a sixthsense type program and a buffing program and nav program an auto loot program and a buffbot alot of ppl wont use it because its a macro but its got so many other uses now its well worth a look and ya never need to use it for combat

UST (universal salvage tool) is nice as it will salvage all the stuff you loot and ties into BS2 to make sure ya dont salvage tinkered stuff or anything worth keeping you can also set items or types of items not to loot and what crafts to combine

if you have a tinker or a trade skill character i would get robo chef and most of all tink calc which will let ya know what succes % you have of doing a tink

and last of all most ppl have switched from tradebot to actrade
grimly fiendish--kelsa ravenlock--johann von goethe--meow mix--vellis von fliescher--stigmata martyr--mira von ketric--urbain grandier--duncan mcdonut--agrippa von neteshei
PIMPS ARE GIMPS

Town Crier
Allegiance Council

Post by Town Crier » Mon Nov 03, 2003 5:40 pm

I run BS2(and the required shortcut plug-in that goes with it), Tank, NB, UST, and Mage Minder (hasnt had many changes in the last year or so BUT is still the best way to track your buffs for non-macro users).

Sometimes running: DI Predictor (avoid surprises on that next trip to the LS), Skunkworks and Auto-Loot as a pair (automatically picks up the pyreals and main salvage -- also has nice 'goto' routines you can save), IMP INVENTORY (I use this to track all my mule inventory, save the results and then run it through my Access database --- I know it sound dumb... but I have 9 accounts[not all active] worth of stuff --- try tracking 40 mules without it!!), Robo Chef.

Obiwan
Planter
Planter

yo

Post by Obiwan » Mon Nov 03, 2003 8:30 pm

thanx for the tips guys! I'm downloading some of those right now!
SC: Obi wan kinobi , Foobe
DT: Dogen Zenji, Feebo, Bodhidharma

TUSAMI
Professional Farmer
Professional Farmer

Post by TUSAMI » Thu Nov 13, 2003 7:55 pm

Saphire is a nice little buff program that panzer recommended when tank was being takin off active duty and I love it :lol: , it's real easy to use.
Tusami
[img]http://lastdynasty.net/pics/tusamisig.jpg[/img]
:banana: Woot I'm an AC nut, Err Banana :banana: