Treestats crashes now that I'm 126?

If you need assistance with Decal or any Decal plugins, this is the place.
Andiglo
Gardener
Gardener

Treestats crashes now that I'm 126?

Post by Andiglo » Thu Sep 25, 2003 9:58 pm

Now that I'm126+ treestats crashes. I suppose it has to do with the overlay. Are there requirements to make that work right?
Andiglo: Level 126+ Axe/Life/Melee/Healer
Andiglo the Mage: Level 123 Battle OG
Andiglo the Cook: Level 34 Cook
Team Andiglo: Level 56 Tinkerer
Andiglo the Mule: Just Fat
Andiglo the Trade Bot: /e smiles

Dumoss

Post by Dumoss » Thu Sep 25, 2003 10:01 pm

yep for alot of us :) there is no fix or EST on fix at this time

Panzerfaust
Monarch

Post by Panzerfaust » Thu Sep 25, 2003 10:04 pm

viewtopic.php?t=5856

mine works fine
[img]htttp://lastdynasty.net/pics/panzersig.jpg[/img]

Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which, in prosperous circumstances, would have lain dormant. -Horace

Dumoss

Post by Dumoss » Thu Sep 25, 2003 10:04 pm

I take that back :)

New version ready:

v0.1.4.2

http://www.treestats.com/index.php?Type=Download

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
9/22/2003 - 0.1.4.2
Only run this if you're having problems with 0.1.4.1. This might fix your problems.

If you're still having problems, uninstall all versions of Treestats 2, reinstall treestats2, then click Update in decal. This seems to be the path to repair for many people.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
9/22/2003 - 0.1.4.1
Okay, fixed the problems. Thanks parad0x, Exempt, and Moputu for the help with testing. Got it all fixed up over terminal services from school without having to login myself once.

This should fix both the crash bug for 126+'s, as well as fix the two-week-old Darktide bug. Apparently they changed the MOTD which screwed up the Charstats filter, so it was returning a screwey servername and crashing the client. All better now. Make sure you send me messages sooner when there's a problem. (Use the message boards to send me email)