El-Tank 2.5.0.6 Released

If you need assistance with Decal or any Decal plugins, this is the place.
Dave_Mustaine
Professional Farmer
Professional Farmer

Post by Dave_Mustaine » Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:33 pm

Ok, well, if memory serves me right, and it usually doesn't, NB2 relies heavily on other decal features. Filters were what they were called. Nerfus wanted specific and up-to-date filters (although I don't know which ones) and I think if you ran non-Nerfus related Filters, there would be problems.

I would suggest checking out the NB homepage to see if there is anything along those lines.

Other than that, perhaps there is simply a memory leak in the latest release of NB2. Is there anyone else out there who uses that program that has these problems? (Should we move this discussion to a new thread? heh)
Dave Mustaine - 185 Archer
PK Council
Yavin - 90 Mage
U B O R - 39 UA
I am a trade mule - 85 TM

Oof
Allegiance Council

Post by Oof » Tue Apr 29, 2003 8:11 pm

The only way I've figured out to stop tank from buffing the other person is to retarget the "other" to myself. I think when it goes to buff the other person then, it already has my times loaded and won't buff me as the "other" character.
Allegiance Council Member
Oof@lastdynasty.net

archangel of light
Harvester
Harvester

Thx for the help Dave

Post by archangel of light » Fri May 09, 2003 6:14 am

Thank you much for the info,just hope my processer can keep up....450........lol
"What we are today,comes from our thoughts of yesterday,and our present thoughts build our life of tomorrow" Buddha

Archangel of light QUEENSLAYER LVL 135 Tank Archer!!!!!!!!!

Carpe Diem

Dave_Mustaine
Professional Farmer
Professional Farmer

Post by Dave_Mustaine » Fri May 09, 2003 7:17 pm

Should be able to. I run El-tank on my old p3 533 and it seems to be able to handle it. Sure, I have had to turn down the graphics quality, but meh.
Dave Mustaine - 185 Archer
PK Council
Yavin - 90 Mage
U B O R - 39 UA
I am a trade mule - 85 TM