Buff bot help ??

Questions & Answers Concerning our Buff Bots & Trade Mules
Kazsam
Professional Farmer
Professional Farmer

Buff bot help ??

Post by Kazsam » Wed Apr 28, 2004 10:08 pm

OK heard of a small problem today where a friend used the buff bot and was told by soemone else they should ask people in queue of they have put their requests in yet............ personally i have NEVER used a buff bot and wouldnt have a clue either as to what you should say do regarding other people, i know the bot queues buffs so whats the standard guideline please for using a bot.

Alot of new people have made n00bs on their 6 th slot and i think to avoid future confusion guidelines should maybe be posted

Thx

kaz :)
[img]http://lastdynasty.net/pics/kazsamsig.jpg[/img]
<Shindhi_AC> without you kaz, AC woudl be a lot more boring =)

El-Tazar
Planter
Planter

Post by El-Tazar » Wed Apr 28, 2004 10:48 pm

I gotta say the thought of asking those around the bots if they have submitted their requests never entered my mind as i thought thats why the queing system was created....

BUT I can see that asking would make things beter for all users.

Anyway I would like to publically apologise to Tyrel for going a bit nutz :D
The ol nicotine demon had a little to do with it but make no excuses...

Sorry mate !! I've always had a very high opinion of you and that remains unchanged.
Keep your powder dry and your pecker hard and the world will turn!!!
El-Tazar, Level 126 Archer
&
Mr Coocoo, Level 126 OG

Panzerfaust
Monarch

Post by Panzerfaust » Wed Apr 28, 2004 11:53 pm

I asked today, only because there was only one. The machine Jason is running on is having "issues". Working on them now.
[img]htttp://lastdynasty.net/pics/panzersig.jpg[/img]

Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which, in prosperous circumstances, would have lain dormant. -Horace

Roogon
Harvester
Harvester

Post by Roogon » Thu Apr 29, 2004 5:08 am

Well I hate to add to the "I'm having problems with my bot" .. but I am. :(

If you have notice .. Roogon X is amoung the missing because of software glich in Castaway. For some reason he wants to self buff himself all day!! :shock: And my RL business has had me away from working on this problem. He'll be back on shortly.

NOW :mad: The buff bot SOFTWARE automatically tracks :shock: who has put in requests ... in order .. for buffing. First come .. first serve. This goes for typeing in the request on the keyboard. Just arriving at the buff bot area first does not make you in line. And there are folk around that are self-buffing (or more .. baning) that may .. OR may NOT be in line to be buff .. anyway :!:

So with that said. The best thing you can do is just get typeing as fast as you can when you get to the buff bots. And then, sit back and let the bots take care of the rest of your needs .. and the management of the line of folk to be cared for.

Now, I'll not rule out, being good to your fellow hunters. A little care goes a long way. We're all here for the same reason .. to have fun. Keep it that way :!:

( Additional note .. it's rare that I see anyone arguing around the buff bots .. :wink: )
(Swords)
Roogon .. Roogon II ..
(Mages)
Eyedea .. Roogon X and XXX and VIII
.. all of Solclaim

Sassy
Professional Farmer
Professional Farmer

Post by Sassy » Thu Apr 29, 2004 11:18 am

I think it's just plain ole common courtesy to ask. :D
[img]http://lastdynasty.net/pics/sassysig.jpg[/img]

Work like you don't need the money, love