BUFFBOT-NEW

Questions & Answers Concerning our Buff Bots & Trade Mules
Marzuk X
Plower
Plower

BUFFBOT-NEW

Post by Marzuk X » Tue Dec 30, 2003 7:18 pm

Hello, I am sure everyone that uses a buffbot has noticed that during evening hours, the wait in line for the bot is like 14+ minutes at times. This is getting very frustrating and I would like to do something about it.

I would like to make a new buffbot but I require assistance.

I am going to need help gathering scrolls and leveling. I have gotten the bot to level 17 so far but all donations such as power leveling or White Phyntos Wasp Wings will be greatly appreciated. Platinum Scarabs, Pyreal Scarabs and Prismatic Tapers will also be of great need soon.

I hope everyone helps a little to get this done. 5 plats from 20 people equals 100 plats. Thats enough to run the bot for 2 days without including Tapers.

If you would like to help begin this new buffbot. Please post here or send me an email at: chaosmoon@comcast.net

I have noticed it gets really hard for newbies to level when only Jason the Healer(THANKS!!!) is on and he can't buff 20 people at a time. To cut down on this I am trying to make a buffbot.

Sassy
Professional Farmer
Professional Farmer

Post by Sassy » Tue Dec 30, 2003 8:41 pm

Thanks for your willingness to help :D . Please get in touch with Panzerfaust regarding the buffbot policies before setting up. :)
[img]http://lastdynasty.net/pics/sassysig.jpg[/img]

Work like you don't need the money, love
like you've never been hurt, and dance like you do when nobody's watching."

Marzuk X
Plower
Plower

Post by Marzuk X » Tue Dec 30, 2003 8:47 pm

panz :D

SuperMario69
Seeder
Seeder

Post by SuperMario69 » Tue Dec 30, 2003 10:40 pm

Hey dont worry about the buff bot situation..I got it covered 8)... ive been working on my guy for along time now through-out 2 alliegences. hes lvl 64 with just about 20 scrolls till i can start buffboting.

So no need too start a new char

Also one of the buffbots are on vacation will be back soon.

Marzuk X
Plower
Plower

Post by Marzuk X » Tue Dec 30, 2003 10:43 pm

You dont understand, I am stuck on this issue. I will make my own buffbot if i have to.

SuperMario69
Seeder
Seeder

Post by SuperMario69 » Tue Dec 30, 2003 10:45 pm

I will have a buffbot up in no time....but if u want to become on I would talk to the monarch

But if u want to i cant stop u

Oof
Allegiance Council

Post by Oof » Tue Dec 30, 2003 10:50 pm

Marzuk, if I read your post correctly I believe you said you are level 17. That's a long way from casting 7s, but you're getting there. ;) Most people won't use you as a buffbot much until you can reliably cast 7s. I say that because Roogon 7's main character is a vassal of mine and I remember him relaying to me some of the mean things people messaged him with when he was casting a mix of 6s and 7s. So... the first and most important thing you'll need is lots and lots of XP. :D

Maybe we can do this: Organize a low level hunt with a high level or two imping and vulning. If we can get several people who are close enough to your level to be able to fellow with you, there are places we can go where you can safely make several million XP an hour. If we could set up one or two sessions a week with some higher levels characters who are willing to help, that would get your magic schools a lot closer to reliably casting 7s. Donating scrolls and the like is a fine thing to do, but without the XP to use the scrolls they don't do much good.
Allegiance Council Member
Oof@lastdynasty.net

Marzuk X
Plower
Plower

Post by Marzuk X » Tue Dec 30, 2003 11:04 pm

That's an excellent Idea. It got me thinking. This thing could be an AWESOME way to level those trademules that are impossible to lvl because of all the skills the owner trained in order to have a manymulti-purpose mule.

I know that Phyntos Menace is a dungeon that has no level limitation and that White Phyntos Wasp Wings are 7.5k xp EACH.

1-2 Sessions a week would be quite sufficient to reach such goals.

I have a question, does our monarchy have any reroll chains? If so, then the 1-2 sessions could be directed towards the reroll chain. (with me on top to collect xp :wink: )

Seriously though, we really should get something along these lines organized.

Sassy
Professional Farmer
Professional Farmer

Post by Sassy » Wed Dec 31, 2003 12:01 am

Guys, we have guidelines for the buffbots. Please do not start any new bots at mansion w/o Panzer's ok.
[img]http://lastdynasty.net/pics/sassysig.jpg[/img]

Work like you don't need the money, love
like you've never been hurt, and dance like you do when nobody's watching."

Marzuk X
Plower
Plower

Post by Marzuk X » Wed Dec 31, 2003 1:06 am

I PMed Panzer....

Sparkie
Harvester
Harvester

Post by Sparkie » Wed Dec 31, 2003 1:14 am

I have a lvl 105 mage ready to go. His name is Astounding Andy. If we need him just let me know and I can set him up rather quickly.
Are we there yet?

Sparkie al-Fireblaze, 120 OG mage
The Astounding Andy, 106 OG mage,

Marzuk X
Plower
Plower

Post by Marzuk X » Wed Dec 31, 2003 1:37 am

I say you set him up. but contact panzer first

Oof
Allegiance Council

Post by Oof » Wed Dec 31, 2003 3:59 am

Marzuk, we have the Casual Chain for the purpose of helping with XP to trade mules, casual players, etc. There is no minimum level entry requirement. There are some leadership and loyalty requirements, but those don't come into play until level 50 if I recall correctly.

Scroll down in the forums listing and find the Casual Chain forum. In there you will see a Casual Chain application thread. Just follow the directions and you'll be on your way. ;)
Allegiance Council Member
Oof@lastdynasty.net

Marzuk X
Plower
Plower

Post by Marzuk X » Sat Jan 03, 2004 10:23 pm

panz, where is teh panz

Phade
Professional Farmer
Professional Farmer

Post by Phade » Thu Feb 05, 2004 3:11 pm

Wow, your still around Marz?