Panzerfaust i would like to register as a buffbot

Questions & Answers Concerning our Buff Bots & Trade Mules
SuperMario69
Seeder
Seeder

Panzerfaust i would like to register as a buffbot

Post by SuperMario69 » Mon Dec 29, 2003 3:29 am

im been working on him for a week now..but still running low on scrolls.. id love to help out but i dont have enough scrolls...Also one of the reasons im doing this is the fill in for Roogon while on vacation...plz plz plz allow me to be a official buffbot..TY in advance

SuperMario69
Seeder
Seeder

Post by SuperMario69 » Tue Dec 30, 2003 2:26 am

Could u plz repley to this post....id like information about this

Panzerfaust
Monarch

Post by Panzerfaust » Tue Dec 30, 2003 1:51 pm

Couple of things:

I appreciate your willingness to help out after only two weeks. However, you have to look at it from the clan's perspective. We don't know you yet. I don't think it would be wise of us to dump our level seven scrolls on someone who might be in our clan to take the donations and run.

I don't want to you to be offended by my post. I just want you to understand that while we would like to trust everyone, we just can't.

While reading your scroll post, you state that you want war spells and that character will be a war mage eventually. That doesn't sound like a buff bot to me.

If being a buff bot is your true intention, then I suggest this: grow him yourself. Work on getting some scrolls on your own. Prove to the clan that you intend on staying in the clan. That takes time. The best method of getting "things" from the clan is not to join and ask for a full set of level seven scrolls right away.

Again, I don't mean to come across "mean", but the fact is, you are new to clan and most of us have never seen you before, so we're just cautious.
[img]htttp://lastdynasty.net/pics/panzersig.jpg[/img]

Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which, in prosperous circumstances, would have lain dormant. -Horace

SuperMario69
Seeder
Seeder

Post by SuperMario69 » Tue Dec 30, 2003 10:33 pm

Ty for repleying to my post...I appresiate it very much..I have been hunting and getting scrolls.. im down to only needing about 20 to 25 instead of 50-75...but i thanks most of the alligence for donating siks to me..bless u all and ty

I know you guys are questioning me of trying to be a buffbot so early on joining this alligence, but i am to do good for yall and hope in the future you will start to respect me more and trust me

Alot of the people who are on recently, do know me but not rlly well..im on every day either on Flackty or Good-Conscience.

But im still wondering if when i do get all my scrolls i could become an official buffbot...

Plz could you repley on this post TY :)

Roogon
Harvester
Harvester

Post by Roogon » Wed Dec 31, 2003 4:47 pm

As much as my buff bot is on vacation as I move ... I am not. As much as I would love to be back in game, time and connectivity is not allowing me to do so till the end of the January. But I still read the forums in the mean time.

Now .. with that said ..

Mario, I joined the clan early in 2003 .. January or Febuary. A rare event occured, shortly afterward, when I had a chance to meet my Patron in real life when I made a trip down to see my Mother. He happen to live near her. Since that time we have remain in contact in real life as much as we enjoyed AC. Now .. he also happens to know Panz in real life. So .. the reason I received the help recently with getting the level 7 scrolls was not a "quick opportunity" as it appeared. I was well connected before I started up my buff bot. We had been talking about me starting a buff bot for the last 4 months. I finally got around to doing it when we had our recent changes and the Cho Po buff bot left us.

I really appreciate the recent help I got for the remaining dozen or so level 7 scrolls needed for buffing with Roogon X. In the process I posted some of the NON-related buff bot scrolls I also needed (and did not expect to get any) .. to my surprise, I received a few of them also!

The point being here .. I am part of a group of real life folk that enjoy working on computers for a living .. and also enjoy playing Asheron's on the side. We take our play serious and enjoy it. But, by no means am I new to this group. Roogon X toon is two and a half years old .. created in June 2001. His brother toon Roogon II on the same account is three and a half years old created July 2000.

I look forward to your help while I am gone. But be patient with the clan being optimistic about you till you been around more. Stay in communications with us .. both forum and in-game. And enjoy yourself with the clan. Keep it always fun.

Roogon
(Swords)
Roogon .. Roogon II ..
(Mages)
Eyedea .. Roogon X and XXX and VIII
.. all of Solclaim

SuperMario69
Seeder
Seeder

Post by SuperMario69 » Wed Dec 31, 2003 9:41 pm

Ty Roogon...i appresiate u repleying to my msg

I understand that i am very new and im still getting to know new people.

Since the repley of panz i have been letting the scroll forum die because know one rlly trusts me yet....Ive been trying to fill in in for u for 1.5 wekks now because we always only have 1 buffbot with a line of 7 or 8 people in the evening.

Ty again Roogon for your appresiation..bless u

Also, (off topic) how could i get a pic under my name in the forums...hehe

Roogon
Harvester
Harvester

Post by Roogon » Wed Dec 31, 2003 9:58 pm

Just so you dont fill bad .. It's taken the last few years to collect the scrolls I have needed on the 2 mages I have that are level 7 capabil. It takes a lot of hunting and buying to get them.

As for the picture (Avatar) .. Look at the top here (scroll up) and click on the Profile option (I am assuming you are registered). This will bring you to all the options you have for your LD forum login username. ... Now scroll down to the bottom and you will see the heading "Avatar control panel". Now here is the catch .. you need to have the jpg file posted somewheres else on the internet to be able to refer to it. Mine comes from my personal web site I have through my ISP provider. So in example you would put in the link box "http://myprovider.net/mywebname/mypicture.jpg". 8)

Read carefully the size requirments of that picture :!: .. 100 pixels by 210 pixels with a file size less then 15k. :shock:

Have fun :)
(Swords)
Roogon .. Roogon II ..
(Mages)
Eyedea .. Roogon X and XXX and VIII
.. all of Solclaim

SuperMario69
Seeder
Seeder

Post by SuperMario69 » Thu Jan 08, 2004 6:42 pm

Ty Roogon....i got it working as you can see
I'm thanking all people in the alligience that have helped me out.....You know who you are

Im hoping in the future ill be more trusted becuase im not that new anymore

Trekman
Meginjarder Admin

Post by Trekman » Fri Jan 09, 2004 3:19 pm

I loot rather many level7 scrolls when hunting (Swarm) Mutiliators and other stuff. Usually I ignore many Other-scrolls because I simply do not have the room to mule all scrolls.

Can you post a list of scrolls you still need ? I will loot any Others and also duplicate Selfs from now on.....
[img]http://members.chello.at/trekman/1701bop.gif[/img]
[b][url=http://mj.lastdynasty.net/stats/meginch ... the+Axeman]Trekman the Axeman - Senior Skullsplitter and Master Of Slaughter[/url][/b]
Prim Trekmansun - Archer

SuperMario69
Seeder
Seeder

Post by SuperMario69 » Fri Jan 09, 2004 6:02 pm

I need only these spells then im rdy to start buffing

Plz help me out if you want another buff bot

(the real names)

Creature

Aliester's Blessing
Aliester's Boon
Morimoto's Boon
Adja's Boon
Perseverance
Lilitha's Boon
Celcynd's Blessing
Ar-Pei's Boon
Ar-Pei's Blessing
Harlune's Blessing
Oswald's Boon
Aura of Resistance
Ogfoot
Hastening
Saladur's Boon
Saladur's Blessing
Might of the Lugians

Item

Olthoi's Bane
Swordsman's Bane
Infected Caress
Tusker's Bane
Cragstone's Will
Inferno's Bane
Gelidite's Bane
Elysa's Sight
Mystic's Blessing
Brogard's Defiance
Astyrrian's Bane
Astyrrian's Bane

Life

Blessing of the Blade Turner
Swordsman's Gift
Boon of the Mace Turner
Blessing of the Mace Turner
Icy Boon
Icy Blessing
Adja's Intervention
Storm's Blessing
Battlemage's Blessing
Meditative Trance

War

buying the diamond scarab scrolls....
I'm thanking all people in the alligience that have helped me out.....You know who you are

SuperMario69
Seeder
Seeder

Post by SuperMario69 » Thu Jan 15, 2004 2:19 am

Plz help me out if you want another buff bot

(the real names)

Creature

Aliester's Blessing
Aliester's Boon
Adja's Boon
Perseverance
Celcynd's Blessing
Ar-Pei's Boon
Ar-Pei's Blessing
Oswald's Boon
Aura of Resistance
Ogfoot
Saladur's Boon
Saladur's Blessing
Might of the Lugians

Item

Infected Caress
Tusker's Bane
Cragstone's Will
Gelidite's Bane
Elysa's Sight
Mystic's Blessing
Brogard's Defiance

Life

Boon of the Mace Turner
Blessing of the Mace Turner
Icy Boon

War

buying the diamond scarab scrolls....