Roogon X Buff Bot is on Vacation till ....

Questions & Answers Concerning our Buff Bots & Trade Mules
Roogon
Harvester
Harvester

Roogon X Buff Bot is on Vacation till ....

Post by Roogon » Sun Dec 28, 2003 7:38 pm

Well .. It had to happen sooner or later. In RL I have taken a job across country and need to shut down all the computers at home for the last time till our new home is ready to move into in 3 to 4 weeks. :(

With that .. I also need to take Roogon X buff bot down till his computer is back on in later January. My apologies to everyone for having to deal with one less bot again ... and also my apologies to the friends that just got done helping Roogon upgrade his spells to level 7. But, fear not, he will return. :wink:

I have just got done rebuilding a older computer that I can leave running all the time with one soul purpose .. to run the Roogon Buff Bot. I look forward to getting that up and running. Over the past month I have been trading off running the bot on one of my two main desktop computers here.

Again .. thanks for the support and I'll see you all before the end of January. :D
(Swords)
Roogon .. Roogon II ..
(Mages)
Eyedea .. Roogon X and XXX and VIII
.. all of Solclaim

Roogon
Harvester
Harvester

Post by Roogon » Sun Feb 08, 2004 4:24 pm

The move to our new home is complete :) .. but not without problems. :?

The (older) computer that Roogon X was due to be set up on for 24/7 operation .. suffered a harddrive crash. :shock: I'm in the process of unpacking stuff here to find another harddrive to install in that computer. This should take a few days or so.

Then we'll have him back on and buffing again. 8)
(Swords)
Roogon .. Roogon II ..
(Mages)
.. all of Solclaim

Roogon
Harvester
Harvester

Post by Roogon » Mon Feb 09, 2004 2:07 am

Harddrive found and being installed .. Should be a day or two before all the bugs and what-not are clean out for a 24/7 operation. :wink:
(Swords)
Roogon .. Roogon II ..
(Mages)
.. all of Solclaim