Buffys New New Policy.

Questions & Answers Concerning our Buff Bots & Trade Mules
Mickie
Harvester
Harvester

Buffys New New Policy.

Post by Mickie » Wed Mar 05, 2003 5:53 pm

Ok. Alot has changed, the HCs interest in bots, then sudden uninterest. But mostly my interest in running a bot. After carefull consideration, what I have decided for buffy is this.

She will still be a bot. She will buff 6s for lvl 1-35 and 7s for 35 plus. I always feel like 35 is the cutoff between a new toon and a serious character. I will do this as long as i can afford it, and then i will cut back to the 4 level schema.
Due to circumstances beyond my control, I will not change levels for gifts, so no, you wont be able to upgrade to 7s. This function "12-hour 7s" has worked in the past but is unstable. Also, I will not bane items. Again it has worked in the past but does not always give your items back if your not prepared to recieve them. Plus it just pisses me off when somebody accuses me of stealing their items when they are "not accepting gifts".

Be advised Ive been traveling alot, Buffys machine is quirky, and my isp hates me. This all means she may not always be up. So if you give her a donation to help support the clan, it will go back into the clan, not into my personal coffers, despite popluar belief.

<sighs>