to buff or not to buff armor

Questions & Answers Concerning our Buff Bots & Trade Mules
grimly fiendish
Gardener
Gardener

to buff or not to buff armor

Post by grimly fiendish » Tue Nov 04, 2003 5:42 am

im running kelsa as a buff bot useing eltank and i have been buffing armor

but this has caused the bot to get stuck at times makeing it unusable till i can reset it

what do ppl think do you want a bot that works 1/3 of the time but does buff armor or one that works 100% of the time and doesnt buff armor
grimly fiendish--kelsa ravenlock--johann von goethe--meow mix--vellis von fliescher--stigmata martyr--mira von ketric--urbain grandier--duncan mcdonut--agrippa von neteshei
PIMPS ARE GIMPS

Panzerfaust
Monarch

Post by Panzerfaust » Tue Nov 04, 2003 10:50 am

If it's at the mansion, we don't want it to buff armor.

Couple reasons. We would like all of the bots to be about the same as far as commands and such.

And, buffing armor takes too long, can drop to desktop, and If they can't survive without the level seven buffs, then they shouldn't be huning where they are.
[img]htttp://lastdynasty.net/pics/panzersig.jpg[/img]

Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which, in prosperous circumstances, would have lain dormant. -Horace

grimly fiendish
Gardener
Gardener

Post by grimly fiendish » Wed Nov 05, 2003 5:31 am

ok 1 thing though there is no way my commands can be the same as the other bots as im running tank buff bot ive tried to install castaway 3 times and the old lycra bot twice and each time they messed up my decal and in some cases my system one time my graphics got so screwed up i couldnt play the game till the next patch

one thing that bugs me though not to argue but are you really telling me that buffing someones armor is against clan rules here?? dont you think that your going a bit to far in telling ppl how to play whats next shall we all line up and goosestep around the mansion for ya
grimly fiendish--kelsa ravenlock--johann von goethe--meow mix--vellis von fliescher--stigmata martyr--mira von ketric--urbain grandier--duncan mcdonut--agrippa von neteshei
PIMPS ARE GIMPS