Cho Po Update

Questions & Answers Concerning our Buff Bots & Trade Mules
Panzerfaust
Monarch

Cho Po Update

Post by Panzerfaust » Mon Aug 04, 2003 1:18 am

I'll be updating the bot again tomorrow.

The code will stay pretty much the same for a while, so get used to the new commands if you are unfamiliar with the bots.

I am not going to customize them until we have a close to release version. The author is making alot of updates, so the plugin and bot code change alot, so we are going to use the default code, so we don't have to keep rewriting customized versions.

Be patient. :)
[img]htttp://lastdynasty.net/pics/panzersig.jpg[/img]

Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which, in prosperous circumstances, would have lain dormant. -Horace

Griffmar
Gardener
Gardener

Post by Griffmar » Mon Aug 04, 2003 3:30 am

How has reliability been with this plugin, Panzer? What is mean time to failure (MTTF), would you guess? I have a friend running it, and he says it (like Insane-Bot before it) would cause AC to exit after a certain number of hours. I'm wondering if others see the same thing, or if it is more machine/connection related.
Griffmar - L126+ Tank 3-school Archer
De Alchy - L97 Tinker/Cook/Alchemist
Gidd - L79 Food Chain pusher
Eval - Lowly trading mule & buff-saver

Panzerfaust
Monarch

Post by Panzerfaust » Mon Aug 04, 2003 10:08 am

been running it for a long time now.

I'm willing to bet your frined is buffing armor, which can drop to desktop because of the trade window bug. I have disabled it and it works fine.
[img]htttp://lastdynasty.net/pics/panzersig.jpg[/img]

Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which, in prosperous circumstances, would have lain dormant. -Horace