I love the new cho po code

Questions & Answers Concerning our Buff Bots & Trade Mules
S O L
Gardener
Gardener

I love the new cho po code

Post by S O L » Tue Jul 29, 2003 2:01 am

Its just fricken awesome to have your banes and buffs, though we will get longer lines :(. I like it but we are going to need buffy out there to pick up on the slack! :P

Panzerfaust
Monarch

Post by Panzerfaust » Tue Jul 29, 2003 4:51 pm

I'm not sure that i'm going to leave the baning thing. It takes up too much time and will "spoil" people. There has to be some risk involved in hunting. :)
[img]htttp://lastdynasty.net/pics/panzersig.jpg[/img]

Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which, in prosperous circumstances, would have lain dormant. -Horace

Og Astarte
Planter
Planter

Post by Og Astarte » Tue Jul 29, 2003 11:53 pm

I agree...with both , if you have no means or toons that can bane for you then your prolly a noob and should leave such things to your patron to help you with untill you are able. I dont mean that in any offence , but this clan is too big and active to tie up the bots with baning alot. However if someone has an account that could run a baning bot or a 3rd bot it wouldnt be so bad , but lately with mostly one bot I think removing the baning is a good idea.

Asfor the new program ... yes i like it , i really like the remove command . One thing i did notice is if you dont type the correct command it doesnt tell you "thats not part of my program" , it doesnt say anything to let you know if you requested a command thats not in the program.

BTW whats the name of the program and site addy if you have it handy.

Oof
Allegiance Council

Post by Oof » Wed Jul 30, 2003 12:26 am

FYI, when I went home this afternoon between work shifts I tried to log Buffy back in but the Zone get erroring on me about the password. :( I don't know what is going on yet.

Also, if anyone has an extra computer and wants to take on the responsibility of running Buffy (because the old computer I've been using hasn't been working well at all), I will be glad to turn the account over to you. I don't mind running Buffy, but the computer I'm running here on seems to need some TLC that I can't give it. IF anyone is interested in taking her on, you need to have an extra computer you can dedicate to her, not to mention an extra $9.95 a month you need to spend somewhere. ;)
Allegiance Council Member
Oof@lastdynasty.net

Phred
Farmer
Farmer

Post by Phred » Wed Jul 30, 2003 1:09 am

if you are gettign errors loggign into the zone try going to http://www.msn.com and logging into passport there, don't know why but sometimes it allows one to work but not the other...then just go to http://zone.msn.com/asheronscall/defaul ... bbyType=w7 and you should be signed in and good to go.
I'm thinking about not thinking which when you think about it really makes the whole thing kind of thoughtless.
~Bardolan, Elder of the Legacy of Stolen Tears -- http://www.stolentears.net
Deadness Confirmed: You've got Corpse.

Og Astarte
Planter
Planter

Post by Og Astarte » Wed Jul 30, 2003 9:31 pm

I noticed we have been having bot shortages if any lately.

I'm trying to get 2 more pc's maby 3 , if i get the first one soon i would be happy to take on a buffbot , 2 of them are in a friends storage, i was promised atleast one and the 3rd is 500 miles away in my home town, i'm werkn on it :P

S O L
Gardener
Gardener

I liked it for awhile

Post by S O L » Sat Aug 02, 2003 5:51 am

Well ya I liked it for awhile, but then I notice that ppl were throwing in the bane commands everytime they went to get buffed. They were just using the command to use it, and yes it did make long lines. I just thought it was cool that a bot could buff your armor though, while your wearing it also...