Perfect Diamond Ingots.

Questions & Answers Concerning our Buff Bots & Trade Mules
Podunkmer
Harvester
Harvester

Perfect Diamond Ingots.

Post by Podunkmer » Tue Jul 01, 2003 9:03 pm

From the most recent Letter to the Players:
Second, the process of crafting the Isparian weapons has become simpler. We lowered several of the skill checks in order to make the quest more accessible for lower level characters
What this means is that my level 90+ trade mule, Sarick, is now about 8/8 on perfect diamond ingots with his 480-ish buffed skill. If you need an ingot put together, I'll be glad to do it for you. You can PM me, leave a message here, or catch me in-game as Podunkmer or Keshi.

Don't bother asking Sarick himself if you see him standing in the Marketplace. He's a holder/member of the horizontal pusher fellow for the Food Chain, which means that if he's there, I'm probably not at the computer. :) But I log all tells, so you could leave a message on him and I'll look you up when I get back on.

Note: You'll need to bring your own Mana Decanter, Diamond Powder, and 16 motes worth of pyreal, or your own Mana Decanter, Diamond Heart, and Chorizite powder for the tool, which he has no problem making with his lockpick skill.

Town Crier
Allegiance Council

Post by Town Crier » Wed Jul 02, 2003 2:01 pm

My trade mule, Mama D's can make these as well. Just give me a tell in game.