Help with Bot

Questions & Answers Concerning our Buff Bots & Trade Mules
boi
Plower
Plower

Help with Bot

Post by boi » Sat Jun 28, 2003 6:47 pm

I am planning on starting a new bot of my own that will be run when i am not playing...it casts lvl 7's on ALL and banes armor....I am however having some trouble with it. If anyone knows about this sort of thing, please contact me in game as xevier or pm me here...ty

Panzerfaust
Monarch

Post by Panzerfaust » Sat Jun 28, 2003 7:44 pm

boi, both Oof and I share the XML file for Buffy and Cho. If you like, I can help you out with it, however we don't bane armor due to the humungous hassles associated with baning armor.
[img]htttp://lastdynasty.net/pics/panzersig.jpg[/img]

Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which, in prosperous circumstances, would have lain dormant. -Horace

Oof
Allegiance Council

Post by Oof » Sat Jun 28, 2003 9:41 pm

Most of those hassles as I recall come from people not being ready to accept items when the bot tried to give the armor back. The transfer would fail, the bot would only try once, the bot would get loaded down with 9,372 pairs of Silver Celdon Sleeves, and a girl only needs so many of those you know?

Seriously, I think the problem was with armor being left on the bots and then the bot owners needing to chase down the armor owners.

Maybe with some education of the bot users, it will work better this time.
Allegiance Council Member
Oof@lastdynasty.net

boi
Plower
Plower

Post by boi » Wed Jul 02, 2003 12:46 am

ok, I guess I am willing to use your xml...but can we do someting about the rules? I dont think ppl should have to wait into their 30's to get lvl 7 spells....I knwo that when I want to hut with my lvl 2 UA that has 5 health....I dont like the fact that I have to use 6's instead....so I want my bot to be different...I dont care about the plats...they are easy enought to get..