errrrrrrrrrrr

Questions & Answers Concerning our Buff Bots & Trade Mules
kerosene
Allegiance Council

errrrrrrrrrrr

Post by kerosene » Fri Jun 27, 2003 3:00 am

this there a list of commands that are avaiable for cho po?

I was trying to get my tinker/trade mule buffed so I could tinker a few items, and spend way too much time trying to figure out the command for him to do a fulltinker buff. Very very hard to figure out what his commands are when for help you get this:

You tell Cho Po, "help"
Cho Po tells you, "Here are the commands available to you:"
Cho Po tells you, "The Help Output has been revamped to make it easier for you to digest."
Cho Po tells you, "@tell me one of the following commands to get the desired help information:"
Cho Po tells you, "FULL - help on the full buff cycle commands"
Cho Po tells you, "SINGLE - help on the individual spell commands"
Cho Po tells you, "WHERETO - I'll tell you where I summon portals to"
Cho Po tells you, "_"
Cho Po tells you, "_"
Cho Po tells you, "Only make 1 buff request per tell and only ask for it once as I will queue your request."
Cho Po tells you, "I appreciate gifts of Pyreals, Tapers, Pyreal Scarabs and Platinum Scarabs, and items of value or quality for Tinkering."
You tell Cho Po, "full"
Cho Po tells you, "I also need some Level 7 scrolls. /tell me "Scrolls" to find out what I need."
Cho Po tells you, "To hear is to obey. Or something like that."
Cho Po tells you, "The commands are your skillset preceded by a FULL."
Cho Po tells you, "Examples: fullmage, fullsword, fullcrossbow, fulltrade, fulltinker, etc."
Cho Po tells you, "NEW INFO: Now, when you use the FULL commands, I will buff your weapon and shield (not archers) before buffing your creature and life,"
Cho Po tells you, "so, have your weapon and shield weilded before issuing your command."
Cho Po tells you, "Also: I know cast Mystic's Blessing on Wands, etc. on FULLMAGE and Buffwand commands."
You tell Cho Po, "fulltinker"
Cho Po tells you, "How about sending me an /tell of "help" to see what I can do?"
You tell Cho Po, "single"
Cho Po tells you, "O-day ou-yay eak-spay ot-bay? If you're confused like I am, try sending me an /tell of "help" to see my commands."
[url=http://www.lastdynasty.net/ldstats/inde ... 1342774838]Kerosene[/url]
[url=http://www.lastdynasty.net/ldstats/inde ... 1342942392]Illumination[/url]
Member of The Allegiance Council