Buff Bot CoC and Users List

Questions & Answers Concerning our Buff Bots & Trade Mules
Mickie
Harvester
Harvester

Buff Bot CoC and Users List

Post by Mickie » Thu Feb 13, 2003 4:46 pm

If you didnt sign up on the old boards, then sign up here. You do not need to sign up twice.
Again, I need the Users name, patron, and level. any request that does not have this info will not be processed. It needs to be spelled, calitalized, and punctuated edzactly, XML is not very forgiving about this.
Here is the original BuffBot COC.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    * I will have respect for Buffy and my fellow users.
    * I will use Buffy as an adjunct to my own magics, not in lieu of.
    * I will NOT send Buffy requests if she is not at her usual spot.
    * I will PM Buffy on the boards if I have an issue with her, or a special request.
    * I will PM Buffy on the boards when I reach high enough level to warrent the next tier of buffs.
    * I acknowledge Buffy does not bane items anymore, and I will not hand her anything I dont intent as a gift to her.
    * I acknowledge Buffy does not have a markup on mage supplies. I will do my best to keep her in supplies or cash to buy supplies.
    * I acknowledge Buffy will NOT upgrade my level of use when given certain items, as has been the case in the past.
    * I acknowledge Buffy may or may not be up at any given time.

In order to keep the lines at the bots civil, and minimize the amount of grief, the following ruslt will happen to ppl who:

Cuting in line at the bots.
Spamming bot commands.
Griefing bot users.

1st offense will result in a 24-48 hour ban
2nd offnese will result in a 1 week ban
3rd offense will result in perma ban.

Continuous griefing will result in the removal from LD

Perma Bans will be decided at the HC level.

To submitt an action of grief, send one of the HC members or the bot owner an email with a screen shot of the offensing person.

Please include the character shot of that person that displays the patron name

In return, Buffy agrees to provide magical enhancements of your skills. Level Of use is as follows:
Levels 1-20 - Level 4 Buffs
Levels 21-30 - Level 5 Buffs
Levels 31-50 - Level 6 Buffs
Levels 51-126 - Level 7 Buffs
She will try to remain in Dereth as much as possible, but the magics connecting her to Dereth are fickle and may crash... errr stop at any time.
Buffy has broadened her vocabulary, and will accept any of the old commands, as well as the new following new commands:

fullaxe, fullbow, fullcrossbow, fulldagger, fullmace, fullspear, fullthrown, fullstaff, fullsword, fullunarmed, fullmage and fulltrade

These new commands will provide the following magical enhancements:
The 6 base attributes, the weapon skill requested (or on mages 4 skills plus mana conversion), physical protections (4), defense enhancements (3), life renewals (3), elemental protections (4), Arcane enlightenment, loyalty, leadership, sprint and jump.
If you feel these are not adaquate for your character, or if your characters skills differ greatly from any one set, PM Buffy on the boards. She is not above learning a custom command for special people.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I feel your not living up to this TO THE LETTER...
NO SOUP FOR YOU! COME BACK ONE YEAR!
Buffy

Edited: Changed Subject.

Flanker
The Farm King

Post by Flanker » Thu Feb 13, 2003 4:51 pm

Users name Flanker
patron Panzerfaust
level 126
Panzerfaust tells you "Flanker -- stay right where you are -- i'm coming over to open a can of high grade whoop ass for ya.
[img]http://www.laxtime.com/images/topics/phpnuke.gif[/img]

Dark Tiereal
Planter
Planter

I want To Join BUffys List

Post by Dark Tiereal » Sun Feb 16, 2003 2:47 am

UserName:Dark Tiereal
Patron:Flanker
LvL:36 :D
If it isnt broken BRAKE IT

Me Chee
Planter
Planter

ty for the bufferies

Post by Me Chee » Sun Feb 16, 2003 3:10 am

Name: Cols
Patron: Miles Perour
Level: 37
I we do not succeed, we run the risk of failure
- Dan Quale

Most people don't use their initiative, because no one tells them to.

Pristine Blade
Plower
Plower

Post by Pristine Blade » Mon Feb 17, 2003 12:04 pm

Please add my characters to your list. I have read the postings and agree to the terms *especially for some good buffs * and I will gladly comply to the rules and reg's set for Buffy, and for all our bots. I eventually would like to make Pristine *level 39 Sword/Mage* a buffer also, and its saddens me when I hear about how people abuse them.
I don't understand how "some" players seems to think they have a "right" to use a bot, when its plain and simple....YOU DON'T! Its not a right, its a privalage, and yes you should pay or do something, to show your appreciation for the privalage, not to mention help keep the bot you use in good supply of comps and such.
Sadly also, I see more abuse of the portal bots *like R W *, it seems alot of players forget they have to pay for comps and such as well, and they forget to pay or donate for the portals.Grant it, its not as expesive as casting level 6's and lkevel 7's spells, but it still helps to get a lil in return for casting portals, and is just the right thing to do. Anyway, please add my other characters also, Stormy Rainey *level 14*, Silent Stalker *level 23*, Nikki Starlight *level 12*, and Winter Solclaim *level 8*.Thank you for your time and interest *gets off the soap box*
`
Pristine Blade~ Swordfighter
Vassle of Magic Fingers

"Hit'em fast! Hit'em hard!! And keep on hitten'em!!!

Guy Jean
Planter
Planter

Post by Guy Jean » Tue Feb 18, 2003 10:57 pm

Please Add:
Username: Ahm Board
Patron: Isiris
Level 23
Crossbow/UA

Also
Username: Hawk's Apothecary
Patron: T'aeglet
Level 60
Trademule-Alchemy/Cooking/Fletching

Also
Username: Oakley
Patron: T'aeg's Pack Cow
Level 32
Sword

Lastly
Username: Guy Jean
Patron: Belroth
Level 71
Mage-UA

Scyon
Gardener
Gardener

Post by Scyon » Sat Mar 01, 2003 12:30 am

User name Scyon
patron Kythden
level 75
[img]http://haunted.kicks-ass.net/images/spit-coke.gif[/img] Snorting Diet Coke out her nose at a lifestone near you

Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

Olorin

Buff Bot

Post by Olorin » Tue Mar 04, 2003 1:34 am

Please add folowing char's

User: Olo'rin
Patron: Aron Tolli
Level: 52

User: Inca'nus
Patron: Undo'miel
Level: 52

User: Aiwendil
Patron: Inca'nus
Level: 51

Mickie
Harvester
Harvester

Post by Mickie » Wed Mar 05, 2003 3:23 am

OK. So ive been out of town for a while.
The good news is i think Ill bring her up again.
More good news is that everybody that signed up will get their prescribed level of buffs.
The bad news is that so will everybody else. I had a real hard time implementing the individual users list, so i put her back to public again. all the new commands still work, and the level adjustment works too.

BTW, if anybody has an spare buadren parts, i could use them.

Rueilla Leigh

Re: Buff Bot CoC and Users List

Post by Rueilla Leigh » Wed Mar 05, 2003 3:50 pm

My chars are as follows Rueilla Leigh, Vi'delle, 71
Ben Jah Min, Nomak, 56
Liv, Hoe bag Kimmy, 23

email: leighann_k@msn.com

kerosene
Allegiance Council

Post by kerosene » Wed Mar 05, 2003 10:23 pm

I am locking this thread do to buffy is going to be a public bot. Therefore there is now no reason for a user list.
[url=http://www.lastdynasty.net/ldstats/inde ... 1342774838]Kerosene[/url]
[url=http://www.lastdynasty.net/ldstats/inde ... 1342942392]Illumination[/url]
Member of The Allegiance Council