Attention Funderwear !! urgent

Questions & Answers Concerning our Buff Bots & Trade Mules
Khufu
Planter
Planter

Attention Funderwear !! urgent

Post by Khufu » Mon Jul 12, 2004 2:01 am

This message is to the owner and operator of Funderwear. By accident just now i passed my renegade bow to yu when i was clicking on yu to open a message line. If yu get this please dont sell that bow. It is my main one. If yu log on yu can pass it to Zhoa quan or Sapharyia or myslef. Zhoa quan is probaby on more than myself or Saphirya. I will post a message also in the general section in case yu dont see this

thenetworkgod
Professional Farmer
Professional Farmer

Post by thenetworkgod » Mon Jul 12, 2004 9:09 am

Saw it and np - will try and pass it on. Anyway rest asured it will stay on me - you haven't lost it :)

I am usually attended at funderwear during evenings - GMT+1 (my time right now is 11:06 to give you an idea of the timediff :)

:)
All I ever wanted
All I ever needed
Is here, in my arms. ;)
[img]http://www.danasoft.com/sig/thenetworkgod.jpg[/img]

Khufu
Planter
Planter

Post by Khufu » Mon Jul 12, 2004 11:37 pm

thanks mucho. no rush on getting it back. its just a tough prize and i hate to have to ask for help replacing it. I will keep eye out for yu at different times. might be able to catch yu this weekend. i live in central time zone in U.S. not sure what the off set is to yur time. i understand yu live in Eroupe somewhere. So yur probably ahead of me them by several hrs. 6-8+ mabye or something like that