I miss the game

Last Dynasty Public Forum
Seabrook
Gardener
Gardener

I miss the game

Post by Seabrook » Tue May 22, 2018 1:01 pm

Hello everyone!!!!! Out of the blue, I got an email that the boards have been re-activated! I hope everyone is well and living life! I played on Solclaim since day one and miss it everyday. There has not been a game to fill the void that AC left. Since the game, I still have friends all over the world and keep in touch via FB. I miss ya' all!
It's only a game.
Seabrook - SC
Kahn the Axeman - SC
Yabba'Dabba'Do - DT

Panzerfaust
Monarch

Re: I miss the game

Post by Panzerfaust » Tue May 22, 2018 1:40 pm

Hi Seabrook,

The boards had always been up -- I broke them some time ago and forgot about it until Keebler reminded me. It took me a while to get the database problems worked out for the upgrade.

I didn't replace AC with anything. I played Warhammer online with a couple friends until they shut down. I played the final week or two in AC, which rekindled the adventure. I started playing Guild Wars 2 not too long ago.
[img]htttp://lastdynasty.net/pics/panzersig.jpg[/img]

Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which, in prosperous circumstances, would have lain dormant. -Horace

lightninggod2
Gardener
Gardener

Re: I miss the game

Post by lightninggod2 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:57 am

I miss playing and chatting with everyone in the Game, Lyneone and todtstoy, and ace vermillion, he always led the quests which were quite fun.
Don't take me to the tower
And take my child away
It was I who was
The hourglass
And the sands of time like
Shattering glass went past me
Like a tunnel to the sea

sn

I got up to a lvl 141 BM