Merry Christmas!!!!

Last Dynasty Public Forum
Panzerfaust
Monarch

Merry Christmas!!!!

Post by Panzerfaust » Thu Dec 25, 2008 3:11 am

2008!!!
[img]htttp://lastdynasty.net/pics/panzersig.jpg[/img]

Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which, in prosperous circumstances, would have lain dormant. -Horace

Keebler
Allegiance Council

Re: Merry Christmas!!!!

Post by Keebler » Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:20 am

Merry Christmas!
Killing is my business, and business is GOOD!

Allegiance Council
Keebler@lastdynasty.net

Nepo
Seeder
Seeder

Post by Nepo » Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:21 pm

Well Merry Christmas everyone! It is neeps a long time fan of AC, but sadly one who never made it to lvl 120. I was just having a chat with some old AC friends and the Last Dynasty came up. A quick search on the web turned up the web site link in WIKI (thank you for leaving me a crumb trail).

I'm happy to see everyone is still going strong and enjoying the community. I just wanted to wish everyone the best in 2009 and send a quick shout out to Tynerion, Ishmael, Lyneaone, Sassy, and the countless others that kept me company in AC way back in the year 2000 / 2001. Or was it 2001 / 2002... Damn old age is really setting in he he.

Happy new year!
Johnny

Keebler
Allegiance Council

Post by Keebler » Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:04 pm

Hola Nepo!!!

How are things going? How is the family?

Keeb

Allegiance Council
Keebler@lastdynasty.net

Nepo
Seeder
Seeder

Post by Nepo » Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:00 pm

Howdy Keebler :D

Things are going well. I've actually stepped away from MMORPGs again. I wonder if I'll make it more then a year before having a relapse this time. I finally got burned out on WOW just couldn't find anything that struck my fancy. Lets see I think it went something like AC, AC2, back to AC, EQ, back to AC, EQ2, and then finally onto WOW. I wish the subscription rates for AC were in the $6 range, then I could conclude by going back to AC again :drinking:

Do you still have a buff bot running at the mansion?

I just picked up a repo-house from the Fannie Mae. One acre with 2 houses on it about 3,000 sqft under air conditioning for $90k. Bad news is the previous home owner left the house in sad shape. I'm looking at ~90k to 100k in repairs.

The weather here in Florida has been awsome this year as well. The summer was very mild with temps in low to upper 70s. Now the winter weather seems non-existant. It seems like its only dipped below 50 a couple times this year for a week at most. After that the temp jumps back up into the 60's and 70's. The common joke amoungst Floridians is "If this is global warming, bring it on!" he he.

Kids are well. The oldest just turned 13 and is starting to take an interest in boys. I've done told her that she'll have to introduce me and my shockgun to all her boy-friends lol. My youngest is 5 and ready to start school. And the wife and is in the process of becoming the X (my choice) :evil:

How are things on your end?
Johnny
(Nepo / Cast Open)

Keebler
Allegiance Council

Post by Keebler » Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:28 pm

Yes, I still run the bot. I live just east of you. There weather has been great for the most part on the coast. Been doing a lot of fishing over here for Reds and Trout.

My kids are growing as well, oldest is 8 and doing well, youngest is 5 and is quite a handful. I know Ranger and Ali live over there near UCF or use to. Haven't heard from them in a long time. Tyn and Sassy I hear from periodically. Haven't heard from Ish or Lyn in a long time. I still talk to Illumination(Kerosene), and Valcor the Mage(Deadly Warlock) he is prolly after you left. Todstoy is off and on and I speak to a couple others from time to time. Some are on my yahoo or msn messenger, others are on my myspace page.

The game is not nearly as populated as it once was. On Solclaim I see as few as 40 to as many as 200 on at a time, many of them being bots of one form or another, some are just ucming. They have made some neat changes to the game but it isn't nearly as fun as when I first started. Too many things are too easy to do. Xp is so easy to get that leveling really isn't an issue. Many that still play only play to level some quest, but nearly as many.

Besides that all is good here. Have a happy new year and keep in touch.

Keeb

Allegiance Council
Keebler@lastdynasty.net

Nepo
Seeder
Seeder

Post by Nepo » Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:59 pm

Hi Keebler,

Sorry for the late reply. The web site seemed to have some errors right around the first of the year and I couldn't get it to remember who I was between page loads :( But all is good now :)

Yes Ranger and Ali do live close. I still keep in touch with them; as a matter of fact Ranger and family attended a bonefire party I had last week. Both are doing good and the kids are growing up at an alarming rate. I barely recognize Ranger's oldest kid.

I guess its good to hear Solclaim is still online. I was kind of hoping it was open source by now and perhaps we could setup and run an AC server of our own. Wishful thinking I guess...

Thank you for the reply and update on players. Its good to hear everyone is still doing well.

TTYL
Johnny
(Nepo / Cast Open)

Keebler
Allegiance Council

Post by Keebler » Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:35 pm

Tell Ranger and Ali hello for me. I try to keep in touch with as many old friends as I can.

Keeb

Allegiance Council
Keebler@lastdynasty.net