Hi y'all

Last Dynasty Public Forum
Todtstoy
Allegiance Council

Hi y'all

Post by Todtstoy » Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:16 pm

Weds we spent the day at the meteor crator in Az.. OMG what an awesome place.. we spent hours at the musem looking at stuff then spent a couple more just in awe outside at the crater. We took lots of pictures :) as soon as we can download them into a computer I'll share them with you all. On Tues we stopped at Billy The Kidds grave site LoL.. we got some pictures there too. Ricky and I are having so much fun out here. I do so love spending time with him. It makes me so proud to be by his side. He is such an awesome man!!! I think on our way back from the load we will be dropping off tomorrow we will be stopping by the Grand Canyon :) Lots of good exercize for Ricky and I both. Good Lord knows we both need it giggle. We spend A LOT of time sitting in this truck. Well not all sitting but too much of it LMAO. Weds I spent so much time in the sun I am starting to get a pretty good tan. Imagine that. I just have to be careful of how much sun I get with my allergy to it grrrr. What an aweful thing to be alergic too huh. I swear I should have been born a vampire. Oh well.. I just take small doses and hide from the hurtful rays as much as possible hehehe. This truck seat hides me from it a lot better than the last one. I had blisters on my right arm from too much sun last time. I am being very careful now. I hope everyone is doing great. I am thinking of y'all all the time but wouldn't give up any of my time with Ricky..he is so special sigh. I'll get back with y'all as soon as I can and update ya with whats going on. Kisses and hugs to all

Keebler
Allegiance Council

Post by Keebler » Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:35 pm

Glad everything is going well.

Keeb
Killing is my business, and business is GOOD!

Allegiance Council
Keebler@lastdynasty.net

Panzerfaust
Monarch

Post by Panzerfaust » Fri Aug 17, 2007 4:06 pm

Hola, T!!!!
[img]htttp://lastdynasty.net/pics/panzersig.jpg[/img]

Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which, in prosperous circumstances, would have lain dormant. -Horace

Sarac
Gardener
Gardener

Post by Sarac » Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:24 am

you bum!!!! you were less than an hour and a half away and didnt stop to see me!!! did you do the lean over the edge in the up draft thing?
--sarac

:dark:

Todtstoy
Allegiance Council

Post by Todtstoy » Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:53 pm

updraft thing?? ummm no.. geez.. now i gotta go back and see what that is hehehe

Sarac
Gardener
Gardener

Post by Sarac » Fri Oct 26, 2007 3:47 am

the updraft thing, the wind is so strong in the crater if you lean over the edge the wind will hold you there
--sarac

:dark: