Happy Happy Joy Joy Joy

Last Dynasty Public Forum
Todtstoy
Allegiance Council

Happy Happy Joy Joy Joy

Post by Todtstoy » Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:17 pm

Just wanted to pop in and say hi. Life is going so good these days. I do so love being with Ricky in the truck. This man makes me so very happy. We laugh and talk long into the night. For my birthday he took most of the day off and spoiled me rotten. He took me to see buffaloes and teepees lol.. Stopped at a trading post/cherokee musem(sp) He wanted me to see some of my peoples things. He found me a beautiful necklace that I wear as a bracelet. Then we watched a couple of movies and went out to dinner. I must say it was one of the best birthdays I have ever had. He is so very good to me. He also stopped in N.C. as we went through so I could visit my baby sister who I haven't seen in years. LoL.. the first thing she said was "OMG!!!! your so little" Last time she seen me I was over 400 lbs. She couldn't believe how much weight I have lost. LoL.. I also have fingernails now. Something I have NEVER had. I can thank Ricky for all this. He has made me so happy that I am at peace with myself finally. She says she loves Ricky to death just for the fact that he is making me feel so good about myself. Since I've been with him I went from a size 28 to a 12 and I am still losing.. woohoo. Bless his heart.. the stress of his wife and me hasn't been good for him. He put on all the weight he lost plus some. LoL.. now that I am back on the road with him he has went back on our diet and is losing again. I don't care if he loses or not.. I love rubbing his furry belly. I fell in love with him long before I ever saw him. I don't care what he looks like. When you truely love someone.. it doesn't matter what they look like or do. You stand beside then no mater what. You support them and are there for them. If you truely love them you do everything you possibly can to help them and be there for them. Not leave them when things are not as you like! True love is forever.. not till you find something better. when you love someone you help them be all they can be and be there to help them.Not hinder them and do things that are hurtful to them. Sighhhh I plan on standing by my man forever. He is my happiness and joy. I will always do everything I can to stand by and support him in all ways. Just as he does me. I hope all my friends are doing well. Please know I have you all in my thoughts daily. We will probably be here in Cali for a couple more weeks. I will try to get online as much as possible. We are getting our tank washed out now. Luckily they have wi-fi and Ricky is letting me on his laptop :) hehehe He is so good to me. I don't know how I was so lucky to have found him.. well he found me really.. and wouldn't stop bugging me till I finally responded to him on my IM. I normally ignore people I don't know and only talked with people from my game. He just wouldn't give up on me giggle.. now he has my heart and soul. I love him totally and completely. I only hope I can be all he hopes and dreams for us. I guess I better get off here now. Tanks almost finished. Its 2 am here.. so 5 am at home lol.. my time schedual is all f"ed up now.. my body don't know when it is any more hehehe kisses and hugs to all my family and friends. May God bless you and keep you safe.

lightninggod2
Gardener
Gardener

Post by lightninggod2 » Sun Oct 14, 2007 12:15 pm

it sounds like your having an excellent time!!! Im moving to NC soon If all goes well by the end of October!!
Don't take me to the tower
And take my child away
It was I who was
The hourglass
And the sands of time like
Shattering glass went past me
Like a tunnel to the sea

sn

I got up to a lvl 141 BM