Should I...

Last Dynasty Public Forum
Avendossora
Planter
Planter

Should I...

Post by Avendossora » Mon Apr 16, 2007 12:20 am

Heya Folks..Long time! this is Locke Surestike and Arch Magus If anyone remebers me . Im debating whether or not to come back to Ac. Is the game planning on ending soon? No other online game has held my attention as long as Ac does. My last toon I UCM'ed to death and was the main reason i ended up leaving the game..yet..yet..yet again. But was wondering if i came back and leveled LEGALLY ;) if I should..(that a run on sentence?)

do peolpe still have lower toons? Or is everyone around now lv 178? Im finally moving out of my parentals house and can see myself sitting down in front of my tube with my lappy on my lap playing some good old AC! Opinions? discuss amongst yourselves.

Keebler
Allegiance Council

Post by Keebler » Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:43 am

I still play, i have characters of all levels. It is very easy to get someone up in levels now. The game isn't as active as it once was, we still have several active ppl in the guild, but nearly what it use to be. I play everyday still and have Gatorbait up for buffing 24/7 unless he gets booted. All I can say is log in, give it a try. It still holds my interest.

Keeb
Killing is my business, and business is GOOD!

Allegiance Council
Keebler@lastdynasty.net

Avendossora
Planter
Planter

Post by Avendossora » Mon Apr 16, 2007 10:20 am

Yah I re-downloaded the game last night and was playing till 11pm. (late for somoen who gets up at 530 am ;) Im gona try to play legit..as in no buffing hahahahah only what i myself can do. No item transfers...or mmd notes ;) that way should be able to get a good amount of playing out of it..If you want me as a patron write back and ill set a time up where i can swear to someone ;)

Saw alot of people on general chat at least..so its not a total ghost town.

Avendossora
Planter
Planter

Post by Avendossora » Mon Apr 16, 2007 10:21 am

ps ....

some lucky bugger got VERY lucky when they got my villa..I must have had over 20 stacks of mmds (100 each) and tons of majors in those chests lol

Keebler
Allegiance Council

Post by Keebler » Mon Apr 16, 2007 10:37 am

If you need a patron, I have plenty of room. You are more then welcome to give me a tell. Normally on as Riyadh/Keebler I/ Cookie Man. I play between 7 pm est to 10 pm est normally.

Keeb
Killing is my business, and business is GOOD!

Allegiance Council
Keebler@lastdynasty.net

lightninggod2
Gardener
Gardener

Post by lightninggod2 » Tue May 15, 2007 9:38 am

i play ocassionally when i have free time to do so. tho i havent been in game in months since february... probably gonna take 5 hrs to down load the patches lol
Don't take me to the tower
And take my child away
It was I who was
The hourglass
And the sands of time like
Shattering glass went past me
Like a tunnel to the sea

sn

I got up to a lvl 141 BM