well Dumoss and I were remembering the old days=)

Last Dynasty Public Forum
Gabri
Plower
Plower

well Dumoss and I were remembering the old days=)

Post by Gabri » Fri Mar 23, 2007 11:37 pm

Hi guys.. Dont know if u remember Dumoss and I... just thought I would say hi.. and say how the heck IS everyone???? for those who remember us we are still playing WOW... lol YES still...

Dumoss and Gabri =)

Keebler
Allegiance Council

Post by Keebler » Sat Mar 24, 2007 2:50 am

Hola,

I remember you both. Went to your boards several times. How is everything? I tried WoW and basically in 10 days got a toon to level 60. Found the game very boring even the instances weren't able to hold my interest. Glad all is well.

Keeb
Killing is my business, and business is GOOD!

Allegiance Council
Keebler@lastdynasty.net

Gabri
Plower
Plower

Post by Gabri » Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:54 am

Ya... dumoss did that too.. but umm not me.. took me almost a year and then about 2 months to get to 70.. but IM SLOW =).. MY dear husband has 8 level 60 something and leveled dumoss to 70... the game holds his interest for some reason.. I however am getting bored.. i like the PVP aspect though and that alliance can now make shamans.. and draeni are cool =)

Keebler
Allegiance Council

Post by Keebler » Sat Mar 24, 2007 12:10 pm

You should just quit WoW and come back to AC. The graphics arern't as good but the game play is much better. Although it doesn't have nearly as many ppl playing as it once did, I can still find things to do. Harder quests, harder mobs to kill, easier time dieing, and more xp to get rid of vitae.

Keeb
Killing is my business, and business is GOOD!

Allegiance Council
Keebler@lastdynasty.net

Gabri
Plower
Plower

Post by Gabri » Sat Mar 24, 2007 3:37 pm

well dumoss has talked about it off and on.. who knows.....

:twisted: