Server Event!!!

Last Dynasty Public Forum
Keebler
Allegiance Council

Server Event!!!

Post by Keebler » Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:56 am

Well the team has come up with another fun event.

On Saturday, February 10, 2007 at 1:00 PM EST. We will be having a team pkl capture the flag. Anyone may attend. There will be no level requirements here. I have 2 locations for the flags, which will be held by the clan event team member.

The object is to run to the coords of the other flag, get it from the event member, and run back to your flag. You may not use portals, or recalls of any kind. If you die while trying to get the flag to your town, it must be returned. You must be pink before leaving your home town, if you leave while your white, you will have to go back to your home town, turn pink, then make the run again.

All ppl interested in this, please post your name, level, and type of toon.

Example: Riyadh, level 225, Mage

Once all the names are put in, we will divide them up into equal teams. You may kill anyone on the other team on the way to the flag, and way back. Plz pick up bodies after killing someone. As a courtesy, level 150's plz don't pick on the level 30's . If I think of more, or have forgotten something, I will add it.

There will be no entrance fee, but we will have a raffle. The day of the event, you can purchase a raffle ticket, we will give out a piece of parchment with a number on it. I will have a random number generator that will pick numbers to declare the winners.

I am also inviting the server to join us.

Come enjoy the fun!!!!

Keebler I

DO NOT USE THIS THREAD TO PHARM!
Killing is my business, and business is GOOD!

Allegiance Council
Keebler@lastdynasty.net

Panzerfaust
Monarch

Post by Panzerfaust » Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:03 am

I will be at Universal that day. :(
[img]htttp://lastdynasty.net/pics/panzersig.jpg[/img]

Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which, in prosperous circumstances, would have lain dormant. -Horace