Hello All /wave

Last Dynasty Public Forum
Aroboros
Plower
Plower

Hello All /wave

Post by Aroboros » Mon Nov 13, 2006 8:54 pm

Well i was browsing websites on google and found this place i dont know if there's anyone here who actually remembers me it has been a few yrs now but i was once a member of LD so i thought while i was here id say Hi :D
...(Assumption Is The Mother Of All F**Kups)...Aint That The Truth...

Keebler
Allegiance Council

Post by Keebler » Mon Nov 13, 2006 9:37 pm

Hola

What was your character names?

Keeb
Killing is my business, and business is GOOD!

Allegiance Council
Keebler@lastdynasty.net

Panzerfaust
Monarch

Post by Panzerfaust » Tue Nov 14, 2006 12:22 am

Well, you have 12 posts, so you have been on here in the last ummm four years. :)

I think that's how long this version has been online.
[img]htttp://lastdynasty.net/pics/panzersig.jpg[/img]

Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which, in prosperous circumstances, would have lain dormant. -Horace

Aroboros
Plower
Plower

Post by Aroboros » Tue Nov 14, 2006 10:34 pm

My toon was called Aroboros and i remember u panzer far as i remember though u wasnt a monach back then :shock: or maybe my memory is rusty its been a long time but i was a member back when Mistofmourn played she was the one who invited me :D
...(Assumption Is The Mother Of All F**Kups)...Aint That The Truth...

Panzerfaust
Monarch

Post by Panzerfaust » Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:39 am

Having an account here would put you here during my tenure. :)

Coming back In Game?
[img]htttp://lastdynasty.net/pics/panzersig.jpg[/img]

Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which, in prosperous circumstances, would have lain dormant. -Horace

Sarac
Gardener
Gardener

Post by Sarac » Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:27 am

(caution, long winded, story that shouldnt be read because your brain miht die of bordem)

lol some of us have been around along time or used to be around, first time i met panzer was the clan Pk event, the first one at the beach mansion (i dont know if you've moved yet), i think he was wearing some sort of blue celdon with a big lime green heaume, but then again it was like six or seven years ago, wow thats along time, i havent known most of my Rl friends that long, anyways, yeah i was like umm low level back then, well comparitivly but i killed someoen in that event, then my teamate killed me, then the only time i actually killed panzer was when he was monarch and we were PKL on the beach he was attacking someone and i smacked him across the back of the head with my weeping sword(they still good?) and he died, this is nastalgic isnt it? never killed khaz modaan though, never killed youkay cause he would never go pk, only time he did i think thorgrim killed him before i got a chance. then he smited me like the newb i was, damn axe sliced me in half. let see who else did i die too alot, K M F D M, pretty sure he was never LD but i pked with him outside Sub when that was the thing to do an a lvl 20 wasnt as gimp as it is now. yeah i could go on forever but no one wants me to do that so ill stop now, cause i got to go to sleep cause i got school in 6 hours, luck for me im a senior and only have 4 classes i have to sleep through
--sarac

:dark: