god damn it! if its not one thing its another

Last Dynasty Public Forum
Sinecter
Plower
Plower

god damn it! if its not one thing its another

Post by Sinecter » Wed Oct 11, 2006 12:08 am

well, i just got here to keesler,and to my amasement the dorms dont have wifi, the only place to get it is as the mini mall, which you have to pay for. and it doesnt reach to the dorms, well then i tried to get a data access card but they dont have any express cards only pcmcia, and my lappy doesnt have that stupid ancient port. ok, so I pay the mini mall fee and get on here, ac starts to update, then crashes on the actuall client update . I dont have time to look for it, does anyone know a manual patch set i can download, and if there is some kind of external pcmcia expansion port.?

Panzerfaust
Monarch

Post by Panzerfaust » Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:12 am

Does it have USB?
[img]htttp://lastdynasty.net/pics/panzersig.jpg[/img]

Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which, in prosperous circumstances, would have lain dormant. -Horace

Avendossora
Planter
Planter

Post by Avendossora » Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:18 pm

GET BACK IN BOSSSSS! ;) weve missed ya!

Avendossora
Planter
Planter

Post by Avendossora » Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:20 pm

I miss your black AA armor lol i borowed it lol now ive got ekkkk GREEN! lol

Sinecter
Plower
Plower

Post by Sinecter » Fri Oct 13, 2006 12:06 am

Well I ordered a USB to PCMCIA interface (241 overnighted to ms) So tommorow if it comes, and the service is fast enough, i should be up. But if not then I guess I wont be back for a long time. Ill keep my fingers crossed

Nakamuro Zataki
Professional Farmer
Professional Farmer

Post by Nakamuro Zataki » Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:00 am

Heh! I know waiting for stuff like that can really gnaw at your bones...

Hope you get it tomorrow! (which probably is today in your timezone)
[url=http://lastdynasty.org/archive]The Archive[/url]

Sinecter
Plower
Plower

Post by Sinecter » Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:02 pm

heh, well I got the stupid adapter, and what do you know....SPRINT SOFTWARE doesnt support use of the card through the adapter. Since it "cant initialize it" and sprint is being gay and wont tell me the commands i need to make manual connection. So Now I have to send back the adapter, send back the card (the kiosk doesnt accept returns), and I just ordered a USB version because some how, this is the "unpopular" version of the adapter and no one knows about it. so Any who. Hopefully next week, if the speed doesnt suck total ass and everything works out fine I should hopefully...pretty please....will be back next week. HUA! heh (oh and here at keesler it doesnt feel like im in the military but a frat in a college). HUA Later all have fun kill something...brown rabbit.....

Muneman
Harvester
Harvester

Post by Muneman » Tue Oct 31, 2006 6:40 pm

If your having problems at the client update screen this is more than likely a Port issue. Most pulbic ISP's block ports so I'm sure your Mall has done the same thing.
Muneman Lvl:275 Tank Life Archer
Tinka Masta Lvl:275 Battle Mage (Spec. A.T. 686, Spec. M.I.T. 723, Spec. Salvaging, 38% Imbues)
Crafta Masta Lvl:275 Life Staffer (Spec. W.T. 686, Spec. I.T. 686, Spec. Salvaging, 38% Imbues, Alchy, Cook, Fletch, L.P.)

lightninggod2
Gardener
Gardener

Post by lightninggod2 » Sun Dec 17, 2006 9:10 am

Thats why I hate High Tech Gadgets... computers and other things. the minute u buy it it becomes Old and or outdated.

good luck with the thing....
Don't take me to the tower
And take my child away
It was I who was
The hourglass
And the sands of time like
Shattering glass went past me
Like a tunnel to the sea

sn

I got up to a lvl 141 BM