Panz Please Hook Black Spear of Mukkir Strength at Mansion

Last Dynasty Public Forum
Muneman
Harvester
Harvester

Panz Please Hook Black Spear of Mukkir Strength at Mansion

Post by Muneman » Mon Sep 11, 2006 6:14 am

Keeb has an extra Black Spear of Mukkir Strength which is hooked on the floor and when used will cast spells on the user. If you can please stick it near the plants or the font of joji room.
Muneman Lvl:275 Tank Life Archer
Tinka Masta Lvl:275 Battle Mage (Spec. A.T. 686, Spec. M.I.T. 723, Spec. Salvaging, 38% Imbues)
Crafta Masta Lvl:275 Life Staffer (Spec. W.T. 686, Spec. I.T. 686, Spec. Salvaging, 38% Imbues, Alchy, Cook, Fletch, L.P.)

Muneman
Harvester
Harvester

Post by Muneman » Mon Sep 11, 2006 6:18 am

FYI:

Black Spear of Mukkir Strength cast Strength Other Incantation on you, surpassing Might of the Lugians
Black Spear of Mukkir Strength cast Coordination Other Incantation on you, surpassing Honed Control
You have no appropriate targets equipped for Black Spear of Mukkir Strength's spell.
Black Spear of Mukkir Strength cast Focus Other Incantation on you, surpassing Inner Calm
Black Spear of Mukkir Strength cast Mukkir Sense on your Royal Runed Slashing Baton

You cast Ketnan's Eye on yourself, surpassing Focus Other Incantation
You cast Brighteyes' Favor on yourself, surpassing Coordination Other Incantation
You cast Zongo's Fist on yourself, surpassing Strength Other Incantation
Muneman Lvl:275 Tank Life Archer
Tinka Masta Lvl:275 Battle Mage (Spec. A.T. 686, Spec. M.I.T. 723, Spec. Salvaging, 38% Imbues)
Crafta Masta Lvl:275 Life Staffer (Spec. W.T. 686, Spec. I.T. 686, Spec. Salvaging, 38% Imbues, Alchy, Cook, Fletch, L.P.)

Nash the slash
Gardener
Gardener

Post by Nash the slash » Mon Sep 11, 2006 6:03 pm

good suggestion Mune! :-D
happy trails all

Panzerfaust
Monarch

Post by Panzerfaust » Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:12 pm

done
[img]htttp://lastdynasty.net/pics/panzersig.jpg[/img]

Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which, in prosperous circumstances, would have lain dormant. -Horace