Weekly Update 8/07/06 from Turbine

Last Dynasty Public Forum
Muneman
Harvester
Harvester

Weekly Update 8/07/06 from Turbine

Post by Muneman » Thu Aug 10, 2006 6:45 pm

Weekly Update 8/07/06

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello there everyone, and welcome to the weekly update. I hope everyone had a great weekend.

First off we want to once again thank everyone for being patient with us during our authentication issues last month. We really appreciate the understanding that most people showed us during that time. As a token of our appreciation, during the August event all players will be able to speak to an NPC for a special token of our appreciation. Upon speaking to one of the appropriate NPC’s, players will receive a special pack doll. Now before anyone says anything this pack doll serves a double role. If you want to keep the pack doll you can, however if you give the pack doll back to the NPC who gave it to you, then you will be given one free level. Players will only be able to turn in one doll per character, though they will be able to trade it or give it to others. This is our way of saying thanks to everyone who was patient while we worked through the issues with the Authentication servers.

Now that we have that out of the way let’s get on to what else is going on this week. As many of you may have already seen or been a part of, Grael has started to pick up the pace on his attacks around Dereth. Will anyone be able to stop him?

During this week the team is getting things done for the August event. We are also in preparations for some changes to the website itself. What this basically means is that everyone is especially busy around here this week. We have also already started the planning for the September event. I cannot say for sure when the changes to the site will begin, but they are coming. The goal we have for the site is to make it alot more simple and easy to navigate.

That’s about it for this weeks update. As always I will update everyone if we have more information or announcements to make. Have a great week and see you all in Dereth!

Original Post: http://forums.ac.turbinegames.com/showt ... hp?t=30848
Muneman Lvl:275 Tank Life Archer
Tinka Masta Lvl:275 Battle Mage (Spec. A.T. 686, Spec. M.I.T. 723, Spec. Salvaging, 38% Imbues)
Crafta Masta Lvl:275 Life Staffer (Spec. W.T. 686, Spec. I.T. 686, Spec. Salvaging, 38% Imbues, Alchy, Cook, Fletch, L.P.)

Nash the slash
Gardener
Gardener

Post by Nash the slash » Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:36 pm

Yay a new pack doll for my collection! :-D

but that means i gotta remove something from my house :(
happy trails all